• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Caseyr56

FK2 Fuel Filter Location

Cheers mate, I thought so as that’s where the fuel tank is roughly. I’ll start disassembling it over the weekend and post a how to when complete.
  2. Caseyr56

Finally fulfilled my dream of owning a FK2 Type R!!

Andover mate, I’m free Wednesday if your about for a joyride.
  3. Caseyr56

Where are you located I could possibly take a look
  4. Caseyr56

FK2 Fuel Filter Location

Hi, Does anyone know where the fuel filter is located on the FK2? Is it the same place as the FN2 or did they move it to mars this time….
  5. Caseyr56

Vibration/rumbling noise HELP

Cheers! ill take a look at the wheels/tyres today. I think it might be the tyres but we shall see.
  6. Caseyr56

mine was the same, I couldn’t find it but did eventually, Go to menu, all the way down to customised settings and right at the top you will see deflation warning system. Hit That and select initialise. Job done.
  7. Caseyr56

the tyre pressure reset section is in the customised setting tab. I had to do mine yesterday.
  8. Caseyr56

Vibration/rumbling noise HELP

Hi everyone need some help here. I have a loud vibration/ rumbling noise on my FK2 from about 40mph that get seriously load around 70/80 and so on… It’s unbearable at high speed, I can feel a slight vibration through the pedals but the noise is the worst. I’ve just change the brake pads and...
Back