• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. alexparkes

Time for new, bigger & better brakes... but what to go for?

Right y'all! Not impressed with the brakes on my EP3. Got uprated (Stop-tech?) pads and standar discs new brake fluid but TBH, they're not that great. After 1/2 lap of the 'ring they stank and just faded! So, definately going to be getting some braided brake lines, thats for sure! Just not...
  2. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Was just looking under the bonnet and saw this! Looks new, red, blue, shiney and adjustable... not sure what it is?! Forgive me if i'm just being thick but curiosity got the best of me! Ta.
  3. alexparkes

Pioneer DEH-P85BT and new iPod Nano

y0 Struggling to find any info on this... I've got this Pioneer head unit which I've had for maybe 4-5 years now and I want to stick it in the Prem but i'm not sure if it'll work with my new iPod Nano - one of the really small square ones. Can't be bothered to take the dash apart to find it...
  4. alexparkes

My Cosmic Grey/Carbon Spoilered/Matt Black wheeled McPremier

y0! Right, thought it was about time I posted up some pics and progress of my Prem. Picked it up as a cheap trade in at a dealership I do some work for. Its an 05/55 with 60k on the clock and so far, i'm very impressed with it! Here it is sat waiting for me to collect it... And when I...
  5. alexparkes

Decent "Fast-Road" tyres...? And size?

Right, firstly, I have done a search! :asw: I'm looking at ditching the Bridgestone/Kumho set up that came on my EP3 as I just don't like them! I want something that's decent for both road and track as i'm off to the 'ring at the beginning of next month and may do a few track days but I...
  6. alexparkes

EP3 - Apex Springs and rear spacers...

y0 Been looking and just wondering what peoples opinions on Apex springs are? Good/bad? Pics with them on? These ones: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APEX-Lowering-Springs-Honda-Civic-VI-Type-R-EP3-01-06-/280528185613?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4150c8690d Or if they're not...
  7. alexparkes

K&N Typhoon...? Any good? Better with raised bonnet?

Well, as above really... Are K&N Typhoons any good? The way they sit at the back of the engine bay above/near the exhaust manifold, surelt it'd suffer from pretty savage heat soak? Would it work any better by having the bonnet raised up at the back...
  8. alexparkes

S2000 & NSX S2000 Hartop Hanging Case thingy...

One of these... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-S2000-CONVERTIBLE-HARDTOP-COVER-STORAGE-BAG-/110525434184?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19bbd44948 Has anybody got one? If these are good, it's be the answer to my storage prayers!
  9. alexparkes

S2000 & NSX FAO: NSX Owners....

Hey! A quick message to all NSX owners out there, mainly in the South East. I'm asking this on behalf of a good friend of mine who is the Sales Manager for a Honda dealership in the Kingston, Surrey area. For the launch of the new CRZ he wants to have the show room filled with red H's of...
  10. alexparkes

New pics of my DC5

Ok, so here's some new pics of my DC5 after making a few changing since I bought her. I have taken off the boot badges and quater panel stickers. I think it makes the car look cleaner, IMO. Painted the standard wheels white (I just need to get some proper white centre caps with red H's)...
  11. alexparkes

Interior trim colour

On my DC5, I have the silver trim that goes round the door handles, heater rings and on the centre console. Mine are a bit scratched so i'm going to re-paint them as I dont want to spend £100 on new trim, so does anybody know the name, or even better the colour code, of the trim!? Cheers...
Back