• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

FK8 FK8 Air Conditioning

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. My 18 FK8 is having this issue now. Took it to local Honda dealer and they said basically said they don’t have any parts because this never fails. Which turned out to be a lie. Been 2 months of waiting for a part to arrive. Honda customer services aren’t...
  2. W

FL5 New Civic Type R

To be honest as it stands now, I’m quite happy to hold on to the FK8. I think it’s a brilliant car, I don’t need to sell it to get the Emira because of the amount of time it’s been delayed now. I’m just partly wondering if it’s worth it anymore. I placed my deposit the day before Goodwood, I...
  3. W

FL5 New Civic Type R

This might work out quite well for me! I bought an FK8 until the Emira arrives. Luckily it’s coming in Feb time and I was a little concerned the new FL5 would tank FK8 values went it was launched. Can’t imagine there will be many people following through at 47k though!
  4. W

FK8 Wheel Kerbing

Hi guys, Not sure if I am allowed to resurrect this! I’ve just had a quote to get my wheels repaired on an FK8 I just bought. Coming in at £120 per wheel. As these prices are a few years old now, is this normal or still expensive? Does anyone have any recommendations in Oxfordshire?
Back