• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. johnnyfive

Urgent - flippin alarm!!

the rain has set my alarm off again and i can't stop it and honda aren't answering the phone, i've tried using the key rather than the remote to lock it but that won't stop it, i'm currently parked in a disabled space with the car unlocked at work but security want it moving, how do i stop the...
  2. johnnyfive

Air filter - a quick one

My CTR has done 33k now and is strugling for revs, in second at about 2000rpm it feels like it's gonna stall, but then i can take my foot off the gas and it'll get a surge of power and shoot forward. is this the air filter in need of replacing?:confused:
  3. johnnyfive

New gearknob

will Honda sell and fit a new titanium gearknob for my car? mine's a bit scratched:evil:
  4. johnnyfive

My Car!

hope this works..better ones amongst more exotic locations to follow soon:lol:
  5. johnnyfive

can anyone tell me how to upload my avatar pic??
  6. johnnyfive

New Type R 5 spoke alloys on older type R

Mine's a 55 plate in satin silver and i was wondering if anyone has the new civic type r 5 spoke alloys on a similar type r to mine, in my head it would look really good but wondered if anyone had a pic so i could see in the flesh:smt047
Back