• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dean02

lowering my type r

hi,would anyone fancy giving me a rundown of how to lower my type r. i am competent with a spanner and want to do it myself,i fitted my new backbox my self and then took it off and put the standard back,hated the loudness.lol i am 31lol. fancy having a go at lowering it now,so if anyone has a...
  2. dean02

backbox/throttle response

hi, i have a 02 civic type r,i have recently fitted a 4" slash cut scorpion backbox. my questions are 1 is this backbox anygood? i like its looks and sounds great BUT................. 2 does it affect my throttle response low down? maybe im just imagining it but my car seems to have lost a...
  3. dean02

speakers

hi people,hope all is well,bit of advice needed. i have a civic type r 02 plate and want to change the standard front speakers as they are c@@k, what speakers will fit ? what brands do you recommend ? bear in mind i dont enjoy messing with stereos and speakers so i want ones that just fit direct...
  4. dean02

smoky and the bandit

hi everyone,just got my type r at last 02 reg had it about a month and love it,found some usefull stuff on here too, my car gives a puff of blue smoke sometimes on cold start up,but only one puff as soon as its started its fine and never does it from warm, any ideas? THANKS DEAN
Back