• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. skinnyman

STOLEN ACCORD TYPE-R

Thats even more gutting now!!!
  2. skinnyman

STOLEN ACCORD TYPE-R

UPDATE (STOLEN TYPE-R) HI EVERY1, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS & SUPPORT IN TACKLING THIS ISSUE. This is well and truly gutting!!! BELEAVE ME. But any way update and answers: It was parked on a communal car park (about 15 metres from back!) From Wthenshawe, like a few people saying there...
  3. skinnyman

STOLEN ACCORD TYPE-R

HI EVERY1 "BAD NEWS" MY CAR WAS STOLEN 7/11/07 IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!!! AT 3:00 IT WAS THERE 4:00 GONE............. HOW I DONT KNOW!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT W'REG, SILVER, BLACK 'N' WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR. 18" INCH HONDA ALLOYS MANCHESTER REGION GUTTED REWARD FOR ANY INFO ON...
  4. skinnyman

Changing full dashboard lights from dull to bright, (HELP NEEDED)

[/ATTACH] Hi every1, cheers for info & support on project. so far ive had dials out and ordered new ones "customer made" by a really good company. So that the lighting colours/back ground is unique.:cool: Their is no dial manufacturers on internet for the accord:eek: , so sent mine to make...
  5. skinnyman

headlight bulbs

Hi, Ive just bought some for my atr. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-SUPER-BRIGHT-ULTRA-501-LED-BULBS-ULTIMATE-UPGRADE_W0QQitemZ260165387216QQihZ016QQcategoryZ72233QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem or there are these http://www.dashlights.co.uk/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16254&category_id=284...
  6. skinnyman

Changing full dashboard lights from dull to bright, (HELP NEEDED)

Hi, ive decided enough is enough 'dashboard lights are tooooo dull & boring for me!!!! :x Changing to blue leds or xenon white not sure yet?? Took all the dials out inc, clocks, heater controls, clocks, ashtry & switchs..... Proving worth while as quite a few had blown!!!!!! Ive got all part...
  7. skinnyman

How to make sig with 1 photo???

Cheers m8, ill give it a go
  8. skinnyman

How to make sig with 1 photo???

Hi everyone, how do I make a signature using 1 photo and a sentance in it or under it??? I've been tryin everything for weeks now!!!!!! help!:confused:
  9. skinnyman

Dashboard lights dim????

Hi mate, thanks for the reply. Do you know anyone who has these?? and do they work?? I tried some in my vectra c and they were dim on clock but there wasnt any for clocks. Thanks, Matt.
  10. skinnyman

Dashboard lights dim????

Hi, ive recently got a new shape vectra and my dashboard lights on my atr (wife and I share cars) seem very dull compared to the vectra. Ive turned dimmer switch up fully and still dull.:confused: is this right??? Can I get leds fitted bcause they are amber (boring)??? or change the original...
  11. skinnyman

CH1 Type r plaque not in ATR???

Hi, its not that plaque ive seen in all the civics.:confused: Its a metal 1 like a vin plate but smaller, they are near the handbrake and in every1 ive seen.:-s
  12. skinnyman

Thanks for that m8, that clears the matter up!!! :) :)
  13. skinnyman

Its smart silver hides scratches good, black & white leather just tops it off!!! :) Some1 must know y?????
  14. skinnyman

Hi m8, I wonder why that is???? Strange but thanks. Thanks for that aswell will def check it out.
  15. skinnyman

Hi every1, newby here. Not very busy is it in here?? Ive noticed that the ctr has a plaque in centre of car says: TYPE-R Then numbers. What is this?? Why dont atr's have them?? Any info would help..... Thanks Matt:confused:
Back