• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Bulbs

Thanks Shaenei
  2. M

Bulbs

Hi Lads Just wanted to confirm this: For the rear orange Indicator's are (EP3 facelift - Rear Indicators: Offset Pin BAU15S) What about the front's was thinking of changing them to slivertec. Thanks
  3. M

EP3

Thanks for the comments boys. Was thinking of vinyl wraping the bonnet and Rear Spoiler?
  4. M

EP3

Cheers Buddy
  5. M

EP3

My Car :twisted:
  6. M

Whats your moblie number mate call me on 07946 054 620 o 07917 504 182 confirm some info with...

Whats your moblie number mate call me on 07946 054 620 o 07917 504 182 confirm some info with you ta t
  7. M

u there

u there
  8. M

Mate am selling my alpine cde 103 bt...

Mate am selling my alpine cde 103 bt http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/10497.html its not box or manual little few marks how much should i sell it for ? check on ebay and cant see my HU there
  9. M

Hi mate how things

Hi mate how things
  10. M

Hi Mate Am selling some audio stuff on the fro sale part, would you or someone could take this...

Hi Mate Am selling some audio stuff on the fro sale part, would you or someone could take this sub and amp off my hands need cash vgot a bill to pay or i stuff lol. Alpine sub and amp. Am base in wimbeldon.
  11. M

£80 would you take it need cash mate by end of this week. means *** meeting in farham town...

£80 would you take it need cash mate by end of this week. means *** meeting in farham town centre ***
  12. M

Replied to post

Replied to post
  13. M

2004 Honda Civic

Sidelights bought on ebay think it was £3.00 all in. Blue ones
  14. M

2004 Honda Civic

Hi All Recently did some mods to my car: Tints HIDS Upgraded Audio System Here are a couple of pictures: Here are some Pictures of my mate Vdub:
  15. M

Black Rims on a Cosmic

sugarpuff : Were did you buy these from? How much was it? Thanks :D
  16. M

Black Rims on a Cosmic

hmmmmmmmmmmm Whats the name of the wheel company mate?
  17. M

Black Rims on a Cosmic

Could i get away spraying my OEM? Black with red lip :confused:
  18. M

Black Rims on a Cosmic

Hi All Looking to upgrade my alloys i was looking at the P1 Racing SF Challenge, the black with the red out line. Would that suit a Cosmic Type R. I think it would be a eye catcher? What are your thoughts? :confused:
  19. M

K&N Typhoon's..

My mate has a K&N in his Type R. Sounds pretty cool once it hits the VTEC :twisted: .
  20. M

Advice

maybe:D ?
  21. M

Advice

Will do mate, mate is a BC 4 would do the trick or INVIDIA EXHAUST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g6TDJiCXs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu43XsRE-7o&feature=related
  22. M

Advice

Holy dam that went waaaaaa over my head to much techical terms lol. Need to look at more exhausts i think. Any other options apart from the n1 spoon method. :eek:
  23. M

Advice

when you say Supersprint unsilenced B-pipe & mated to a N1. Would that be loud or similiar to a BC 4. Cheers Tahir ps how low does the unsilenced B-pipe sit. n1? is that a backbox?
  24. M

Advice

Easy ALL Today i look under my car and was thinking i need a new exhaust. DC nice but loud BC4 sits to low but does the trick HKS are Big Indvia i like but big hmm dont no really, after reading thread after thread after thread dont know what i want.
  25. M

Driveshaft heatshield driving me f**king nutz!!!!

Wedge try adding some metal washers and tighten it. I have a mate who had the same issue let me find out how he resloved it.
  26. M

Mr T needs advice

All fix.
  27. M

Driveshaft heatshield driving me f**king nutz!!!!

i had the same problem. I brought a new sheild and touch wood no noise as of yet.
  28. M

Mr T needs advice

civic type r 54 plate
  29. M

Mr T needs advice

Ops do apologise, not like me. Was in a rush i when wrote that in. If you open your bonnet ok and look at the left light headlight,you will see the main beam bulb am taking about the bulb holder or plate with the three screw which holds the main beam bulb in place. its on 1 screw atm.
  30. M

Mr T needs advice

forgot to add this? when you open the passeger side door and you see that long black plastic strip i need one of those? any one has this part?
  31. M

Mr T needs advice

Hey All Well i have 2 questions? 1. My main beam light bulb holder which has 3 screws holding it under the bonnet is bust, rather than me buying a hole headlight light can i buy that component? 2. How hard it is to replace a rear light headlight, as i need a need headlight? and cost...
  32. M

Sounds

9812rb is 60x4 and motorised other is 50 x 4 not motorised
  33. M

Sounds

Hey All Need some advice in the apline range of head unit with is the best single din unit Alpine CDA-9812RB or Apline CDA-9857R, i do need a motorised unit, bluetooth and aux/ipod. As for speakers i went to a shop in wandsworth south london and a place called http://www.sextons.co.uk the...
  34. M

rear window demister switch

all fix replace a £1 blub:D
  35. M

lol, but i cant treat my baby light that lol. how often you whack the demister mate, if its regular is that a switch issue? :D
  36. M

Hey All Need heeeeelpppppppppp well on my rear window demister switch light is not on but the device it self works as it heat the window. Could it be a new switch or could i get away to replace the blub how can it go off on a 54 plate car . Thanks
  37. M

New Person on the Ship

:smt023 had to be done.
  38. M

New Person on the Ship

Hey all Mr t from south london work as a Network engineer, am on civictype r, CSC and now type-r-owners.co.uk:D . Drive a Honda Civic Type R pictures are below. hope to see all in a meet in the near furture:cool: .
Back