• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

My cw fn2

2. R

FN2 Back in a type R

After a few years away driving really boring cars ive finally come back to the fold with a cw fn2. Car came with mugen front and rear bumper ad ons and black oem rims. Im enjoying it so far. Im looking to do a few things to it and have been doing a bit of on reading on here. Things i have...
  3. R

Camshaft position sensor

Does the ep3 and the dc5 share the same camshaft postion sensors?
  4. R

My Atr

a few pics of the old barge:cool:
  5. R

Ep3 Ctr alloys

im after a set. i would like to do a bit of trial and error on my Atr. i know the diffrences in size, but i have seen an atr running these rims and "wiz feeling the love" anyone got a set lying around that they would offload for a decent price?:D its either this or rob mi missus car of...
  6. R

CH1 all the peeps who said they would stick around

i have, still loving this forum :cool:
  7. R

DC2 DB8 DC5 quick question

does the dc5 have the same electric power steering as the ep3? or is the steering hydralic? cheers in advance rab
  8. R

CH1 ATR in the snow

does anyone have any experience of driving an ATR in the snow? i havent, and im wondering how they cope. i like driving in the snow but i heard the LSD make the accord difficult.
Back