• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. superbully

FD2 Considering an FD2

I thought that was toe in/toe out that did that? Camber is more for improving the cornering by putting the tyres at a better angle to the road while they loaded up by the cornering forces and didn't think that it effects steering turn in/directivity.....:confused:
  2. superbully

FD2 Considering an FD2

couple of things to ask from an import newbie to some obviously seasoned import veterans - The name Litchfields crops up allot, I take it they are importing these to UK? Are they the sole importers? Are they official imports? come with all documentation etc? Don't suppose I can order a...
  3. superbully

My brake nightmare!!! - Brakes replaced still a problem!

Chris - you didn't mention why they rejected the repair under warranty? or am i being thick and missed it?
  4. superbully

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

Just what is this difference? OK, i know the spray pattern is different, but is that it? Didn't the original equipment do the job? or these do it better? What's going on here? Have been thinking of doing this for a while but are they really so much better?
  5. superbully

Loud Ping/Twang from exhaust area after stopping car.

it's just cooling noises from said heat shield.....
  6. superbully

Pants in the snow!

VERY !!
  7. superbully

Opinions :oops:

oh guys , cmon , stop giving him a hard time. He's only having a larf, nothing wrong with messing around now and again :lol: lighten up y'all (done in my southern american drawl :D )
  8. superbully

For those with A/C .....

another Smeg in the making it seems :roll: :ymca:
  9. superbully

Are CTR Front Fogs Really Useless Or Is It Just Mine?????

as said, they are not driving lights. The fogs just light up the sides of hte road and a tiny bit in front. If you need more light for driving then you could get some aftermarket driving lamps and make your own rally type light conversion at the front :wink: luckily i have quite a bit of...
  10. superbully

For those with A/C .....

Are you sure? My airco is totally manual. ie: it doesn't automatically switch on the airco when you turn the dial to demist the front windscreen like the UK ones do. So i'm thinking there is nothing automatic on mine and therefore i risk being able to switch mine on at inadvisable temps...
  11. superbully

Your AEM questions answered.

OK - thanks for the opinions on the water - sounds like these will be fairly safe to use. Might have to invest in one of these now :twisted: :D
  12. superbully

Your AEM questions answered.

I like the look of the CAI very much but the location of the filter - it looks like that on a medium range motorway journey with rain, there is a seriously high chance of it sucking up water? Can you imagine the amount of spray kicked up by other cars and your own? and there are holes on the...
  13. superbully

Whine

No problems Damian - I like that noise alot anyway and in mine does it under reasonable accelaration too.... My civic coupe (1995 model) did it as well but not as loud as the typeR, maybe it's Honda gearboxes....
  14. superbully

Seats wearing badly

You've probably smeared a load of vaseline on them from your batty boy activities.....
  15. superbully

Whine

I know the whine you are talking about - don't worry, it's normal. In fact I quite like it on mine. You can hear it most in third and fourth between 3 to 5 K RPM when accelerating reasonably briskly....
  16. superbully

Aggressive/Enthusiastic Driving in the Type R.

I would say a UK track day if you are really not up to going to the ring ( really not at all THAT expensive ifyou take a short stay ferry/tunnel ticket (3 day or less)) Going onto the ring has taught me a helluva alot about how my car handles/feels in the corners and you can then evaluate...
  17. superbully

Type R Tow Bar

Why not? it's gotmore power than most cars and the first gear is a really low ratio - good for pulling away with a load on i would imagine. not that i would ever do it, but i reckon the CTR would be OK to tow ( yeah, ok i know already Honda don't approve it cuz of the chassis blah blah)...
  18. superbully

1st Service £185

Paid 104€ for mine and that was Honda supplying the oil (£70)
Back