• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Larder

Aggressive/Enthusiastic Driving in the Type R.

Mate I have a spare MAC day thingy if you want it PM me if your interested and I will post it to you
  2. Larder

Anyone got a standard CTR.....

Go on G choose mine i'll buy ya a pint and show you a picture of me gran in her PT kit :lol:
  3. Larder

Courtesy car

Well maybe but he's on a fooking looser there, Im happy with my 54 CTR he's got another 2 years before he sees my cash :wink: But I will bedding the motor for him tommorow. :twisted:
  4. Larder

Something I hope comes in the new CTR

I don't have a problem with them but the wife moans all the time saying they make her back ache, bloody winger :evil:
  5. Larder

Courtesy car

The MD of the Honda dealer i bought my CTR from called by tonight to pick mine up for it's service tomorrow. Now I thought he would leave me with a poxy 1.6 thrashed to bits courtesy car, but no he left me with a brand new Night hawk black premiure to play with 8) Must say the seats are nice...
  6. Larder

Mines more standard than everybody else - Choose me Choose me :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
  7. Larder

How much for a new seat cover?

:wink: Seriously Chris I would be really pissed off
  8. Larder

Sat Nav HELP!!

:smt007 :wink:
  9. Larder

Sat Nav HELP!!

I might sell my RA2 and stump up the rest, if I had any stump that is :wink:
  10. Larder

Sat Nav HELP!!

Today I have mostly been drooling over this 8) http://www.road-angel-gps.co.uk/road-angel-navigator.htm Just the cost :cry:
  11. Larder

New Civic Type R

I want one but the price and the wife is going to be the sticking point :evil: She gets all worried about money FFS :roll:
  12. Larder

Do you still get scared??

I don't but I can still make the wife sh1t herself :lol: :twisted:
  13. Larder

Mines totaly standard with 11600 miles and i live in Hereford if that helps Carl
Back