• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Many thanks was trying to do it on my mobile
  2. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Some vids http://www.youtube.com/user/bylshn/videos
  3. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Ok wow its been a long time since i updated this lol. Well im now looking for some Recaro seats for my Eg, and its waiting for the rear arches to be cut and shut, To get rid of the rust, then the respray in satin black finally. Looking forward to the final look but wont be complete without the...
  4. RoBoT

supercharging... maintenance, servicing etc...

lol, some time m8, i am up in north yorkshire at the moment, but moving down to the south east soon, so that will be a bit closer, im just looking into different alternatives for more torque for pulling away from corners :) , and yeah she is pretty sweet as she is, but i would like to get to the...
  5. RoBoT

So just how much would your sc kit be goin for?
  6. RoBoT

Thanks for the spec list N22NAK, i am only thinking about it at the moment, as i do sprints at the moment but looking into circuit racing, and think i need a bit more torque mid range. As for tuners i have had all the work done by the same guys and will continue to use them, Performance...
  7. RoBoT

Could you show a full list of everything fitted and everything done to your engine N22NAK, i was thinking about supercharger on my k20, like the ATOM :)
  8. RoBoT

1993 EG6 SiR aka "EMO"

Lookin good :-)
  9. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

All in good time :twisted:
  10. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Just a quick comparison, of me doors and a couple of pics, i just cleaned me baby she lookin all shiny :cool: Unfortunatly i forgot to take the before shot :rolleyes: but you can see enough on this one i think. And the shiny ones :p
  11. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

A few changes have been happening lately, see if you can tell what they are :D A nice new front lip to help stop the air getting under the front:cool: :eek: there's a wee Scottish person climbing out of me dash :lol: Oh and I got me a CTR gear knob :cool: thanks to G Oh...
  12. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Big thanks to you G m8, the gear knob sits nicely in my hand like its ment to be there haha. I love it, and its now got a new home, and it seems happy to me :D Very nice to meet you G, nice car you got there too, i love black cars always have, always will, only colour i like other than black is...
  13. RoBoT

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I got 205/50/15 on mine for the track and 195/50/15 for the road, cant wait to test out the hankook rs2 tyres, been told they are pretty good :cool:
  14. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Thanks m8 :-) Well i got the first door card done now, just needs some screws to hold it on :-) i cut me self more than the plastic :eek::lol:
  15. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Now i just need a jig saw and some where to perfect my door card template and make my door cards :-)
  16. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I always prefered Mcguyver hahaha
  17. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

cool will be intouch :D I am trying to fabricate some door cards from sheet plastic, need to get it just right lol, its gonna take a while
  18. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Oh and i hear there are them nasty speed bumps down your way that my sump wont like, so guidance to miss them would be great pls ;D
  19. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Do i get to play with it too hahahahaha I got my track wheels in the back but you will still be able to get a good look, let me know when is best m8 :D
  20. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Yeah it was a nice drive back, even with the extra weight in the back with my new track wheels and tyres :twisted: Your car is lookin sweet, body work is better than mine, i need to kill the rust monster on the rear arches :lol: I now need more money if i want to race it:(
  21. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Hello its me again hehe I had a few things fitted now, got the front lip, baffled sump, and a er dyno done :twisted: Just in case its hard to see the dyno graph, 241.7bhp @ 8759rpm 155.8lbft @ 7184rpm Limiter set to 9000rpm Not bad at all from an EP3 engine with just bolt on's...
  22. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Dont know about next monday m8, i hope to get her back and play with my new toys make sure i got the right positions and settings for good track cam footage:twisted: But i do have some track time now at japfest and a stand place for her on honda ev's, only due to a friend not being able to...
  23. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

oh and i think i might have one of those front lips about to go on too :cool: As for the carbon air ducts in the bumper, i might partake in some of those later :twisted:
  24. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Theres my baby, and she's found a lost family member in't that sweet :D What you think m8? Oh i got some new toys too, so i can take video in and out of me baby, driving or being driven :D
  25. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

or you could guess lol
  26. RoBoT

1993 EG6 SiR aka "EMO"

Love the carbon rear hatch, if i had the pennies i would get me a uk one, but money needed for other things :(
  27. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

:D let me know if you figure it out :p
  28. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

:LOL: its a timing strut, when you start it breaks a timing laser, and again when you finish giving perfect time results for sprint racing :D
  29. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

A friend just sent me some more pics of my fun on me sprint day
  30. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Oh and the bump strips give it a touch of individuality and break up the red a little more, i cant stand the thought of my car being all colour coded, so i keep to the red/black theme :D
  31. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Week after next hmm what date is that? As my car will be there 28th till 30th i think :twisted: Couple more mods, so let me know i might be able to pop down as only 15-20 min away, and say hello :cool:
  32. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Well last night after work i got stuck in to making a template for my door cards, took me ages, and with some wire tidying and some luck in the lengths of the cables, i was able to put the power window switches where i want them, at least on the drivers side, but the passengers side should be...
  33. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Got some pics sent to me from the sprint day, not many but hope there are more to come from another friend :D I was gonna post some pics of interior but its all changing, Today i removed the:- removable steering wheel boss Stereo i cant hear it any way Speakers...
  34. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Especially on a very tight and twisty track, was at a sprint day today and it was amazing :cool:
  35. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

it was very painful on the wallet with everything i had done, but to the mind it is sweet bliss, driving her is a joy, and i dont even mind the loud jumpy clunky plate diff, and the jumpy paddle clutch down low revs when combined with the plate diff, everyone can look and laugh but i am over the...
  36. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

There are more plans, baffled sump, a spoon lip maybe as the front goes light at speed, get the rust on rear arches sorted if i can find some one i can trust, and more :D
  37. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

And i have her and she is great woohoo So quick it was great, i am in love with a car :lol: MY CAR But seriously, took me a while to get used to where the gears where, very tight together and I thought my b16 box was close together :roll: Then i had 1-4 in the bag it...
  38. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

The windows are harder to break, but the rear ones are flexable, the front ones are thicker and much much harder, its all about weight saving :D Shouldnt be long b4 i get her back now :D
  39. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

But it dont stop there, see the rear windows are all in now :p The locks where used on the rear screen as the polycarbonate is flexible so to prevent anyone just lifting the corner to break in Rich came up with the IDEA :idea: to use the old Bonnet Locks that we decided not to use due...
  40. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Hey guys n gals Little update Remember these earlier on i said were for the bonnet WELL...... And with out the silly yellow lines
  41. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Im not like the cub scouts putting all my badges on show for the world to see, not a badge collector haha
  42. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Ah but Does a non-honda person know lol, that is actually the sticker i have had made for my car, it will only be on show at shows etc, so stuck to the inside of the boot, and under the bonnet, keep the car looking clean on the outside and inside to a point, and have the stickers strategicly...
  43. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Sorry about the images this time only had cam phone with me
  44. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

45. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I will be but not untill i get the rust sorted round the rear arches, so i need to sell all the bits in my for sale thread so if you know anyone that want anything on there please point them in my direction :D But i will be looking at some track days :D
  46. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

toyota starlet i think lol
  47. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Thanks guys, and thats not a honda radiator either lol, but it looks sooooo sweet, you need to see it in person to fully appreciate it
  48. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Here are some upto date pics Check out how clean looking the pipes are from the radiator, took Rich 6 or more test radiators to find just the right one. Nice and wide, slimline baby :twisted: Can you see me tidy clean lookin radiator oh and me BMC filter Oil catch tank added also...
  49. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I got 51 posts now how do i get the rights to post in for sale :D
  50. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I have offers on some of the stuff im selling, need to shift some more to get me carbon bonnet :-(
  51. RoBoT

Which oil - even Honda doesn't know!

Hey this helps with my oil choice :D
  52. RoBoT

performance headwork

Rich at performance autoworks knows his h22/23 engines
  53. RoBoT

Harv's JDM Dc2

lol everything is money these days.
  54. RoBoT

Harv's JDM Dc2

So how do you rate the 888's compared to other track tyres? What others have you tried? And how would you rate them?
  55. RoBoT

Harv's JDM Dc2

nice wheels
  56. RoBoT

My CW DC5's new wheels

Nice 8)
  57. RoBoT

My Black DC5

I lobe the DC5, and in black wow top car
  58. RoBoT

LOST THE R'S !!!!!

dark tints on black car look great
  59. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

:D thanks, all easy driving on the roads, fast stuff is being kept to the track, so i keep my licence :lol:
  60. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

engine block just touches the supports under the bonnet, you have to chop a section of support out, even though its a bigger inlet mani it has no clearance issues m8
  61. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Ok i have 30 posts, help me get 50, so i can sell stuff, just a number at a time i will start lol 1
  62. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

We kinda agreed on a short ram intake enclosed with a cold air feed to it, but will see what happens, the radiator has been changed to a nice shiney black one so the alu koyo itr full width rad will be going, i used it on my b16, but after loads and loads of trial and error with rad's from lots...
  63. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

There are several ways of doing the wireing, 1. there are conversion harnesses from our american cousins :-) from origional to K series. 2. the way they are doing mine, splicing some, but as i am having stand alone ecu with most of its own sensors and wiring loom this means basically re-wiring...
  64. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

My engine is in, not long now :D
  65. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

why 50 posts b4 you can sell stuff, i got loads of stuff from my conversion, ecu, throttlebodies, i/m, and more i need to sell :-(
  66. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Weee, i just got these in the post the other day Now i just need to find me a nice carbon bonnet, Seibon is the make i want, as have heard they are the best fitting bonnets out there other than VIS, but i heard a little birdy say that VIS was using cheep carbon due to the airbus buying out...
  67. RoBoT

Sounds good m8, im all tingly with anticipation lol
  68. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

:lol: yeah drag i dont want on the track, yes it looks different, and may appeal to some, but i will stick with the proven spoon item, especially at £90:cool: Thanks for the look guys n gals
  69. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I hope to have it on the road in a week or 2, they still have some fabrication work to do, like chopping the dash to make it fit, and modifying the carbon bonnet when we decide which to get, then there is the ecu still to tune, and see if anything crops up that needs sorting while he does that...
  70. RoBoT

Well after realising your the only one paying atention to my car, i thought i would repay the compliment and browse your post, and NICE!!! Sorry to hear about the plonker that ended up in your back pocket, but atleast its not a right off. Would love to see this in the flesh, got to say i love...
  71. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I'd rather pay £90 for spoon item than £300 odds for that wierd thing lol, and spoon item developed with aerodynamics in mind lol
  72. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

ok just a little update, the car now has a roll cage fitted, i have pics, but since the pics the engine is now fitted etc, so will have to get some pics of that too, but they still have some fabrication to do, possible carbon bonnet to come and spoon carbon stylee rear spoiler. More to come
  73. RoBoT

1993 EG6 SiR aka "EMO"

Cool cheers m8, i got poly carb windows on the way, and the k20 is being fitted as we speek, along with all the other stuff in my build post well most of the other stuff lol, i do like that j's racing scoop though i might get for mine :-)
  74. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Its satin black, and i think i do want this lol, i think its got a great look
  75. RoBoT

RSX Look (DC5) on Civics

HaHa i will hold out some hope lol
  76. RoBoT

RSX Look (DC5) on Civics

Ok for all of you who would love the RSX look on your 96+ civics your in luck they do them at http://www.impossible-performance.cwc.net/hp_fame.htm Lucky sods, but talking to them they say there is a lot of interest for this to be done to EG civics also, so if you would like this conversion...
  77. RoBoT

Type-R Wannabe!!!!

Hey m8 its bylshn from honda revs, hows the strip rebuild goin? Cant wait to get mine finished, its goin into Rich next week and wont see it for a month lol.
  78. RoBoT

headlight adjustment

lol nothin like common sence and logic cheers m8
  79. RoBoT

Decat Pass MOT?

Ok here's a question, i have a honda civic 1993 vti, now if i was to put a 2004 k20 in there, what would my emisions have to be, the test for the K20 (2004 regs)? or the test my vti (1993 regs)? If 1993 then i dont need a cat, if 2004 then i do Please advise
  80. RoBoT

headlight adjustment

Does anyone have an exact idea of where your lights should point? I have just fitted new lights and need to get them pointing around the right direction until i can get it into an MOT station to get them set right. Thanks
  81. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I am on there but not used it in ages, mostly on honda revolutions, ok pics of how she is and the colour i want her to be. How She Looks Now The Colour i Want Her To Be Will post more pics once the winter build has been completed, of engine, interior, etc...
  82. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

I know about Hond-r's CRX from reading Banzai, And they are just down the road so i went along and they took me for a drive in it, and yes it was well quick, i would have went with them for the conversion, but i wanted something diferent, and i have a loyalty to those who have helped me b4. So...
  83. RoBoT

Project RoBoT

Hi there I,m new here on the Type-R forum, i dont have a Type-R as such but it will very soon have a Type-R engine from the EP3, whats to say, i bought the car 2 years ago from a garage who had just got it from a friend of his, this friend is old lol, meaning careful driver i hope, anyway, he...
  84. RoBoT

1993 EG6 SiR aka "EMO"

Do me a favour m8 please, i am replacing my windows with pollycarbonate items, now i have the rear window wiper, i need to get rid of it, how have you got yours? could you send me or post some pics of the inside of your rear windscreen up close so i can see how your's is ?
Back