• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lofty

EK9 advice

Hi all, I'm after some advice for my brother who is thinking of buying an EK9. If anyone has any tips on what to look out for and any draw backs to owning an imported type r with regard parts and service that would be much appretiated. I'm sure he won't go far wrong but its nice to go in...
  2. lofty

His and Hers

Managed to give them both a little wash today after spending a couple of hours cleaning my alloys. Now she has the MR2 she has forgotten about driving mine :D Cant wait for the summer:D
  3. lofty

first mods for EP3

My EP3 is currently standard and now that santa has been i have a spare £300 to spend on mods. What would be the best starting point?
  4. lofty

NANKAN NS 2 ANYONE?

SB Honda agreed to supply my car with a set of wheels that had'nt been kirbed, they stayed true to there word but swopped the pots for these aswell, Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with this make of tyre.
Back