• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Price on Chipped ECU?

the ECU come with car with the chip in it, so I'm not 100% sure if it just a cheap ebay one or not. If defantily doesnt have any spoon stickers on the outside of the ECU. I will unsrew it tonight and have a look inside. The guy I brought the car from said it was a spoon chip in the ECU, so I...
  2. J

Anyone have a DC2?....

so what if Im gay..:mad:
  3. J

Price on Chipped ECU?

I've recently upgraded my ECU with spoon chip to a Link G3 standalone unit which I got in prep for a turbo. So how much do you think I could get for an Integra TypeR (DC2) ECU with chip in for????
  4. J

DC2 pulling to the left

If you have fitted new shocks/coil overs would you not need to get the wheels laser aligned? My DC2 powered Civic pulls to the right, but only when I nail it.. lol:twisted:
  5. J

Anyone have a DC2?....

I thought the whole point of VTEC was to be loud and proud hehe. I am thinking of getting that for my DC2 powered Civic and its not got a cat so Im guessing it will sound sweeeeeeet. ;)
  6. J

what brakes

Hiya, I have got a EG6 with a tuned B18c6 engine in it pushing 220bhp, which I am going to tune even more and possiable Turbo or Supercharge it. But before I do this I need to upgrade the brakes. I was just wondering what would fit and how much money I'm looking at? It has 17" Alloys...
  7. J

My pocket rocket

I am using EBC redstuff pad's all round and the car is stripped of any excess weight and I've not run into problems yet but bigger, stronger brakes are next on the list. Here is the spec so far..... Honda Civic EGi Hatch EG6 Intrga B18c6 engine Link G3 ECU tunned by Thor Racing 220bhp LSD...
  8. J

My pocket rocket

Hiya, hope you like the pictures of my Civic that has a B18c6 engine, had it for nearly half a year now and I love the VTEC. Also great fun when saxos and other silly cars try racing me. lol
  9. J

My new car

Awesome car, bet its big smiles all the way...
  10. J

1993 EG6 SiR aka "EMO"

very nice mate, I got an EG6 too.
  11. J

1/4 Mile Times

1/4 mile eventually In my Civic EG6 with a ton of ICE and lots of wheel spin I did 15.1, next time I will strip the ICE out and not try launching from the start line at 9000rpm lol
Back