• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

Timing chain

Hi I’ve just replaced the timing chain and after turning the engine over by hand a couple of times it looks like the chain doesn’t sit correctly. I’ve followed all the correct steps and lined all the dots with the gold section of the chain plus I’ve also fitted a new tensioner. I’m just seeing...
  2. P

Timing chain cover bolt

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything. Does anyone know the size of the bolts for timing chain cover? I think there an m6 but not sure how long and what thread?
  3. P

Phil’s ep3 resto

So after owning a supercharger premier edition around 12 years ago and a DC5 after that I’ve decided to get another ep3 as a project. The car is a 2004 with 140,000 miles on the clock. Not too much history with the car but the plan is to either replace or clean up everything on the car so that...
  4. P

Ep3 suspension refurb

Hi guys I’m looking at doing a full refurbishment on my suspension, the problem is I’m still undecided on whether to replace all bushes with oem ones or fit poly bushes. Has anyone used the energy suspension poly bush kit? If so is it worth buying? Also is there much difference from new oem...
Back