• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 8-ball ATR

What are they worth?

Some other clubs do 'agreed valuations' for insurance purposes. I know there ar some Type 'R's that are worth far more than 'book price'. I can imagine a situation where someone has spend £5 / £6k on modding and then it gets wrecked and they one get a couple of grand for it. I've been...
  2. 8-ball ATR

Tom Tom mods

Just been surfing around and found a great photo of a rev counter which I have used in photoshop to create a tomtom splash screen (That's the screen you see when you boot up your device) Also I have made an Icon out of my ATR to replace the arrow. Just drag and drop them into the appropirate...
  3. 8-ball ATR

CH1 throttle cable

Any of you guys ever suffer from a sticky throttle cable? It's only just started to do it. I've squirted a bit of oil on the cable and its better but not perfect. Is there another solution or do I need to buy a new cable?
  4. 8-ball ATR

*Newbie* ATR: Pipercross vs. K&N

Hi everyone. I have just bought my first type 'R' Don't even pick it up until this Sunday - Can't wait. It is a bog standard ATR and I want to put on a CAI kit. It seems that either the PiperCross PK307f at about £170 and the K&N Typhoon at about £220 are the answer. Is there really 50...
Back