• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. a2ssm

99 Accord type r Water cooling system leak?

Hi. I found a leak in the radiator about TWO weeks ago. So i replaced it with a brand new radiator. Now the water in the expansion tank has gone down from maximum to minimum in a week. So topped it up again and same thing. Is this normal or isthere a leak. Where should i look? Any ideas...
  2. a2ssm

My 1999 ATR in pirates black, 1992 civic vti, 2003 NSR bike

This is my atr in pirates black. Just bought it last month. Ive had a few civic vti's in the past but i thought it was time to move up. The type r is completely standard. The things that i have done since buying the car was changing o2 sensor and cleaning the egr ports. Oh yes i also replaced...
  3. a2ssm

CH1 HID bulb for accord type r 1999

Hi. The passenger side hid bulb has lost its colour. When iturn the lights on it starts of as ice blue but then turns a light purple in seconds. I think i need it replacing. Does anyone know the size and temperature for the bulbs. I think it may be a D2R but not sure about the colour. Cheers
  4. a2ssm

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

Hi. My friend has an 99 ATR and he raced it on a track race day against a 96 civic vti salloon both stock. Guess what the civic kept up with it up untill mid third gear when the accord pulled away :confused: . Is that what supposed to happen?? Also what do you reckon is faster. A ATR or a...
  5. a2ssm

Accord type r EGR valve problem?? Need expert help??

Hi. I have a ATR 1999 in pirates black. I had engine management light come on . Read the code = p0401 = EGr insufficient flow detected. I was told to replace the EGR valve with a new one. But me being me i went and looked it up in further detail. After a bit of research on the net i decided not...
Back