• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

I I was thinking of down sizing my alloys eventually yes but not just now. Maybe next year I will do that.
  2. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

No I was advised by a Honda dealer a while ago not to change the recommended Tyre profile for my car, so I didn't think much about other profile sizes.
  3. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

My bad... Just realised it's £8.40 per tyre fitting, so it comes out as £1,017.52 fully fitted
  4. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Thanks, so far Costco appear to be the cheapest for them so might get them from there. Everywhere else is over the £1000 mark.
  5. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

They look great on the car, thanks for the pics, much appreciated! I'm leaning towards getting the Michelins now lol They are expensive but think they will look good on my FK8 :) I take it you've had no issues with them? Saw something a while back about the pressure sensor and mileage...
  6. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

I've done a bit of a price comparison and this is what I have so far... The Continental Sport Contact 7s are coming in at £977.57 (using discount code) on National Tyres. The Michelin Pilot Sport 4s are coming in at £983.92 from Costco. The only difference between the two is the Contact 7s...
  7. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Ok thanks :) From what I've read they are a big improvement over the 6s.
  8. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Thanks for the advice, are they better than the Contact Sport 7s?
  9. TypeR4Life

FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels)

Hi All, Wonder if anyone can assist? I hit a pot hole a few days ago and its tore a hole in my back tyre. It's been repaired by a garage and appears fine but sooner rather than later i'm going to have to get new tyres. When i bought the car second hand,it had the Continental Contact Sport 6s...
  10. TypeR4Life

Type R FK8 All Season Tyres

Yeah I think I might downsize eventually to 19" but not yet.
  11. TypeR4Life

LOL I was thinking of just keeping my original tyres also but was just worried about how the car would handle in the snow. Yeah I know what you mean, for 4 new decent tyres it's just over a grand :P
  12. TypeR4Life

Great, I'll have a look
  13. TypeR4Life

Thanks for the info :) I was just confused because the guy in my Honda garage told me not to go with a different profile of tyre as it could void my insurance if i was in an accident. Again they are probably basing this on me using it on a track or driving at crazy speeds which I wouldn't be...
  14. TypeR4Life

Thanks for the update, I did look at the Cross Climate tyres but they don't do it for my tyre profile 245 30 ZR 20 90(Y) Ideally I wanted to avoid changing to Winter tyres but not sure what to do. I've heard good things about the Pilot Sport All Season tyres but again they don't seem to do...
  15. TypeR4Life

Hi All, I'm new here and wondered if anyone can help with some advice? I previously had a Type R FK2 with All Season Tyres and the car wasn't too bad in the snow. I recently just purchased a 2020 Type R FK8 that has the stock 20" wheels. I've been looking everywhere to try and find All Season...
Back