• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Other 2002 Accord roof mouldings

Hello all I need to purchase a left hand roof moulding for the beast. Obviously honda have stopped making. I dont want some chinese rubbish. Getting stuff shipped from the usa is problematic. I think it’s a standard 1999-2002 accord part. Not seen any at my local breakers yards. Any ideas...
  2. A

Suspension bushes

thank you chaps very useful, much appreaciated. not sure really actually trying to find a kit that fits its proving very challenging. no one has one! emailled a few places, working with Stevie at Grinspeed too and his contact list and knowledge I'm going to talk to the main dealer on wednesday too.
  3. A

Suspension bushes

Hello everyone I'm trying to get a full suspension bush kit for my 2002 Accord Type R. This is Proving quite illusive as no one seems to have any or any idea of the substitute or workaround. Any thoughts or suggestions very welcome
  4. A

Looking for good independent Honda garage in Yorkshire area

Hi paddy CTR. I know this is not Yorkshire but I suppose it's whereabouts you are. I'm taking my ATR to Grinspeed in Chorley. So far there brilliant.
  5. A

Accord type r suspension bushes

Hello everyone I'm getting the suspension refreshed on my 2002 accord type R. Wondering what polyurethane bushes fit? Power flex etc no one has a kit I can find, honda stopped doing the OEM bits. Can anyone help?
Back