• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

Jackson racing Supercharger, Belt

Hi, im after a replacement belt for my supercharger but i cant find one anywhere. what are the best for these cheers kirk
  2. K

Strange noise Please advise

Hi, got a 2004 EP3, with a strange sound coming from the engine but only when decelerating in gear and it only starts when it gets down to exactly 2000rpm in any gear, but stops if I touch the accelerator or put the clutch down. The sound is like a metallic ticking but it’s not in a particular...
  3. K

Funny noise

hi just had a DC spors manifold, Quaffe Diff and Aem ecu fitted. the car runs fine but when i have hit vtec and change gear it makes a noise. i kind of sounds like a dump valve. short air release sound. is this common or is there something wrong. i have checed the exhaust system and there are...
  4. K

rolling road Problem

i have a civic ep3 type r, it has a JDM engine, DC sports manifold, standard exhaust, AEM V2, and AEM ems (ecu) running super unleaded. i had it tuned today on a rolling road and i wasnt that impressed i got 216bhp @ flywheel. does this sound a little low. what would you expect me to have?
Back