• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

Cars been in the garage since 9am.........

Not while you've got that pesky induction kit fitted..... :wink:
  2. N

Engine mods = trade in pain

Thanks for the replies - just back from school carol concert (hence the need for MPV). I know the sensible thing would be to strip off the bits & sell separately but I have not the expertise - (well the GM anyone could do, but not the JRSC) - or time* for that, plus the CPU would have to be...
  3. N

Engine mods = trade in pain

When coming to trade-in, the value offered is less than the standard Glass' because they cannot offer aftermarket warranties on modified cars. I don't want to become host to loads of test pilots so am not keen on an ad in autotrader etc. Any suggestions? Auction? take the financial hit and...
  4. N

JRSC 4psi - Do i need My Toda Manifold?

Late coming to this thread, but the CPL stock RR whp dyno output is or was, 158hp, and with the standard lo boost JRSC and GruppeM and stock header and cat mine was 201.8whp - so if ~160 whp stock, ~ 200 whp lo boost JRSC = 40whp = 25% increase. If you are talking a claimed 200hp standard CTR...
Back