• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

New Stereo (Original )From Honda Dealer?

cheers guys, placed ad in classifieds
  2. D

New Stereo (Original )From Honda Dealer?

Thinking about selling the car when its repaired, anyone know what they cost from the dealer? Can get them around £55 off ebay......
  3. D

My car (sideskirts de-badged)

Nah Bovis Mate!
  4. D

My car (sideskirts de-badged)

Think it looks loads better what you reckon? [/img]
  5. D

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

:shock:Thats Hideous, Not a fan at all, although fancy those wheels on my EP3 :D Preffered the Civic Si concept from the US, Wont be purchising if thats the new model, looks more like a pug or a fiat bravo/a ?? Oh well start saving for the RS4 8)
  6. D

Replacing the Red Nose!

You right it does sound a job, I'll be finished for breakfast Cheers!
  7. D

Replacing the Red Nose!

Need to replace the badge due to a big stone chip that has cracked the badge in half ! :shock: is it just a case of removing the eight or so pop type screws sitting on the top of grill when you open the bonnet ? i was told by the dealer there is a push screw on the back of badge that...
  8. D

Aircon in CTR, fitting from buying a 2nd hand unit

Checked the price at honda of a new installed unit and they're running out a tad on the expensive side. :shock: Was thinking of getting a unit from a written off type r(4 on EBAY) and putting it in. Anyone have experience of fitting these ? easy or expensive? Also is it just the unit you...
Back