• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. PointMan

My Swedish Cosmic EP3 *Big update*

Thanks! ;) I don't know, thought they were built the same way. I just didn't like that the entire car felt so much different than before, it was to much for normal street use.
  2. PointMan

Haven't updated in a while, alot has happened since the last post :p First a summer shot of the car as it stands today: HEL stainless steel brake lines: Fitted on the car together with RBF600 brake fluid: New S2000 front pads fitted, a little harder than stock: Torn CV...
  3. PointMan

Thanks ;)
  4. PointMan

Fujita CAI vs. AEM CAI, thoughs?!

Both are 3" for the RSX Type-S. I can get the Fujita for £70 less than the AEM. Which one would you buy? Is the Fujita filter any good? Is it oiled or dry? The AEM is dry, correct? Going to run eighter of it with a hydrosock. Thanks P-H
  5. PointMan

J's Front Strut Bar & ETD - Fitting Help!

Instructions: http://www.ingallseng.com/Instructions/93000.pdf
  6. PointMan

AEM CAI for RSX Type-S on CTR EP3

I read the instructions for the RSX Type-S CAI: http://www.aemintakes.com/instructions/AEM-21-506_inst.pdf They replace the water bottle, is that something that I must do when installing this on an EP3? Isn't the water bottle on the other side?
  7. PointMan

I will not lower the car more, just fine tune the ride height so it is the same in the front as in the rear... I hate then the tire is under the wheel arch, looks so ugly...
  8. PointMan

Thanks. I know, I was surprised to see that you in the UK got less standard equipment in the EP3 than the rest of Europe... strange as it was built in the UK :) Thanks, you and me both :) I am not going to slam it but I think I will lower it a little more, right now it's a few millimeters...
  9. PointMan

My CTR with K-Sport Pro coilovers and 18"x8" O.Z. Superleggera in Bronze: What do you think? :)
  10. PointMan

Okey, can anyone confirm this? I need to be sure before buying! :) Cool. But I think I'll go with the AEM CAI.
  11. PointMan

wheres the cheapest place to get full camber kit?

It will fit, I am positive.
  12. PointMan

wheres the cheapest place to get full camber kit?

eBay :) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110435928117&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT I have this kit, nice price and quick shipping. It is much sturdier than I thought. Haven't tested it yet though, it is getting on the car next week. /P-H
  13. PointMan

Nobody... ?! :/
  14. PointMan

I am thinking of exchanging the AEM V2 with a AEM CAI. What do you guys think about that? Sell the brand spanking new AEM V2 and loose a little cash and them buy the AEM CAI... hmm... Sure thing, will let you know.
  15. PointMan

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

I love it! :)
  16. PointMan

I have read the entire AEM sticky and found that it is the AEM CAI for the Acura RSX Type-S that I should buy for my CTR. But how hard is it to mount when it doesn't have the correct mounting points? Or should I forget about it and buy the smaller AEM CAI for the Civic Si EP3? How much...
  17. PointMan

A little ETD advice

Why do you have to get an approval from your insurance agency? It sound really funny to me... we don't have to do anything like that in Sweden. "Hi, I've just changed my oil, how much does that increase my premium?" :P
  18. PointMan

Yes, it made a hell of a difference. But I repositioned the backbox mounting ring at the same time so I don't know what did the trick.
  19. PointMan

NosmanN20's Cosmic CTR

Did you notice any difference? If so, what? Pos/Neg? Any vibrations inside?
  20. PointMan

Best oil to use

Honda recommends Castrol SLX 0-W30 for the K20... they do in the Nordic countries anyways...
  21. PointMan

I have received my coilovers: These are the new version with cast iron ends instead of aluminium. With custom spring rates 10 kg/mm in front and 12 kg/mm in the rear. I've also bought new black lug nuts for my bronze rims, I think it will look better with black on...
  22. PointMan

Your AEM questions answered.

This article is interesting: http://www.vtec.net/articles/view-article?article_id=186660
  23. PointMan

I received the ETD today, that was some quick shipping... :) Hehe, thanks :) Yes, I can't wait... but I have to, there is still way to much snow on the roads here, and also there is never any free time on the lift at work so I can't get anything done ;( The rear tints are standard on the...
  24. PointMan

fujitsubo RM-01A with stock cat problems

Hmm... how do you mean? I don't understand... can you show me a picture? (I have the same issue with my RM-01A) Edit: Ah, you mean the bolt on the mount... checked it and I have the f-ing mount on backwards... f-k me sideways! I bought J's Racing exhaust rubber 'things' for alot of money and...
  25. PointMan

Thanks all :) Bought a ETD from Tegiwa, it's not J's Racing but what the heck :) So, rear camber arms are the next, and final, part on the list not yet bought :) /P-H
  26. PointMan

Engine warning light

Tell him to put on a race cat, running without a cat is so 80's.
  27. PointMan

Haha, that's one way to shut up whiney customers :)
  28. PointMan

That sucks, I bought that set a week or two ago from your site :(
  29. PointMan

Interior fading/wear

When we are on the subject of interior fading... is there any way to get the "red" in the seats back?! My driver seat middle isn't as red as the one on the passenger side... I know, my explanation sucks :)
  30. PointMan

Cheap camber kit from eBay, thoughts?

You all have valid points... but in this case I think Jermal wins :) And about the price, $60 is what it will cost me... It is going to be shipped to Sweden, and everything coming from a non-EU country with a value below 500 Swedish Krona (SEK) is more or less not checked in customs, so no...
  31. PointMan

CR-Z Type-R in the offing?

I haven't heard anything about a CR-Z Type-R... so it must still be more than 1 year away from production... at least...
  32. PointMan

Time for an update ;) I've bought a couple of nice parts since the last update: - J's Racing front and rear upper brace - J's Racing Exhaust Mount Set for the EP3 (will hopefully stop the Fujitsubo from moving) - OZ Superleggera 18x8", custom painted in Toyota Bronze with...
  33. PointMan

Cheap camber kit from eBay, thoughts?

What do you guys think about this camber kit for the EP3? It's $61 shipped to me. I know that I shouldn't expect much from these knock off parts. Maybe buy and try, and in worst case throw away? Have anyone else here tried these knock offs? Regards P-H, Malmö Sweden
  34. PointMan

J's Racing middle catback mount?

I think I'm in love... that is one really nice shop... :smt055 I f--kin love this forum :D /P-H
  35. PointMan

J's Racing middle catback mount?

Hi, I'm trying to find where I can buy J's racing middle triangular mount (part number: MKB-B). I've found it in the U.S. but the shipping to Sweden is 2 times more than the price for the thing. Anybody know where I can find it in the EU? Regards P-H
  36. PointMan

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Love your mods. Have you heard anything else about the brakes yet?
  37. PointMan

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

I have the same issue with the RM01a as you had, did you solve the problem on your car?
  38. PointMan

How do you fit energy engine mounts???

How much does it vibrate inside the car after mounting them?
  39. PointMan

Few New Pics - Cosmic Prem - Using Autoglym High Deff Wax

Nice shine :) BTW, what tire size are you using? 205-40?
  40. PointMan

Thanks :) Head light washers are standard on the EP3 in Sweden.
  41. PointMan

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

Thanks. A side note; the correct part number according to Honda is 76810-SAA-E01.
  42. PointMan

Thanks! It's getting... eh... cooler?! :D Thx, no that's water... I had just washed it when I took the photos, will take new photos when it has been polished and waxed + on coilovers and new rims ;) Yeah, it turned out great. It's the Oresund bridge, between Malmö in Sweden and Copenhagen...
  43. PointMan

I just ordered coilovers!! :) I went with Ksport Pro instead of D2... they are the same, just different colour and name, made by the same (12 year old) factory workers in Taiwan or some place like that :P Cost me 6600 swedish kronor, about £560 including shipping. I've also bought a set...
  44. PointMan

Thanks a million... or two ;) Edit: I just checked Hondas Parts Catalogue, and part nr 38540-SA7-013 is for a Jazz from 1984... is that correct?!
  45. PointMan

Anybody here know the parts number for the Jazz washer jets? Or, which year the Jazz had these? Thx
  46. PointMan

Thanks. The AEM V2 is already bought, will put it on once the engine bay has been cleaned ;) Will see how it works, might exchange it for a CAI. Thank you! :) Thanks, it's standard on the swedish EP3. Hehe, eighter you like it or hate it ;) Thanks! :) A picture I took two days ago:
  47. PointMan

Greetings from Sweden. Thought that I'll show of my Cosmic EP3 :o Current mods: Fujitsubo RM01a catback 18" ACE Hero rims Silvatec indicators LED position bulbs Aero Vu flatblade wipers ( :p ) Coming up: AEM V2 D2 coilovers version 3 SPC rear...
  48. PointMan

Heat shield for induction kits

I've seen a picture of a heat sheild that was installed with a K&N filter on an EP3. Can not find where I saw the picture though. Also think that they said that it was included in the K&N filter kit. Anybody know anything about this?
Back