• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. PointMan

Fujita CAI vs. AEM CAI, thoughs?!

Both are 3" for the RSX Type-S. I can get the Fujita for £70 less than the AEM. Which one would you buy? Is the Fujita filter any good? Is it oiled or dry? The AEM is dry, correct? Going to run eighter of it with a hydrosock. Thanks P-H
  2. PointMan

AEM CAI for RSX Type-S on CTR EP3

I have read the entire AEM sticky and found that it is the AEM CAI for the Acura RSX Type-S that I should buy for my CTR. But how hard is it to mount when it doesn't have the correct mounting points? Or should I forget about it and buy the smaller AEM CAI for the Civic Si EP3? How much...
  3. PointMan

Cheap camber kit from eBay, thoughts?

What do you guys think about this camber kit for the EP3? It's $61 shipped to me. I know that I shouldn't expect much from these knock off parts. Maybe buy and try, and in worst case throw away? Have anyone else here tried these knock offs? Regards P-H, Malmö Sweden
  4. PointMan

J's Racing middle catback mount?

Hi, I'm trying to find where I can buy J's racing middle triangular mount (part number: MKB-B). I've found it in the U.S. but the shipping to Sweden is 2 times more than the price for the thing. Anybody know where I can find it in the EU? Regards P-H
  5. PointMan

My Swedish Cosmic EP3 *Big update*

Greetings from Sweden. Thought that I'll show of my Cosmic EP3 :o Current mods: Fujitsubo RM01a catback 18" ACE Hero rims Silvatec indicators LED position bulbs Aero Vu flatblade wipers ( :p ) Coming up: AEM V2 D2 coilovers version 3 SPC rear...
Back