• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Strebork

Where have my horses gone

Just had a power run done at SCA here in Norwich and had some surprising results. I didn't expect to get perfect results, but as you'll see from the results it looks like I've lost almost 1/8th of the engine :( These are the published spec's (I know most of us know these already, but I've...
  2. Strebork

Help needed to identify Strut Brace

I've got 3 braces, two front and one rear. The problem I've got is the brace in the centre doesn't fit on the EP3 facelift, unless the brake reservoirs are relocated. I'm trying to identify the make of the bottom two and hopefully find out which car they are meant for. The rear strut should fit...
  3. Strebork

New springs and set up

Hi all (again)... nice to see the board back up :) Now I'm all new I think I can ask this question without too much worry ;) I've recently bought a set of Tein springs and the front and rear camber adjusters, but before I fit these and got get the car set up... Does anyone know what the...
Back