• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sincx

Petrol prices in your area

We pay about Euro 1.63 per Liter of BP Ultimate here. Thats about 1.31 pound ? And FOK knows what a liter is worth of gallons or w/e you numpties use for measurement :lol: Come to think of it...drive on the left side, pounds, inches etc, miles...can't you lot just join the rest to make it a...
  2. Sincx

Getting K-Pro while from Holland

Héhé cheers m8. Investigating all options at the moment.
  3. Sincx

Does anyone know if these are JDM?

Ah Nick was just messin :p
  4. Sincx

Does anyone know if these are JDM?

top Brand New Genuine Accessory Complete in Original Unopened Packaging Unopened Packaging ?? What a liar, box is clearly opened in the picture !! :smt116 On a sidenote they are original JDM's...but since the box is open you won't know what you will get...used or not.
  5. Sincx

Type R sun screens

Will see if I can find someone still, must be someone around able to do something simular. And I hate wearing sunglasses so thats why :lol:
  6. Sincx

shell V Power

Ron 98 for the win, was some discussion going on about fuel on other forums as well. All High reving engines with more or less 200bhp should be given Ron 98. Been proven over and over that you will get serious gains from it as well. On older type R it's even mentioned in your manual while the...
  7. Sincx

How much oil?

Thats good to hear, will receive my silkolene early this week from Opie Oils. No idea what is in currently but when driving spiritivly it drinks it so I am checking the oil level every time I take her for a spin.
  8. Sincx

What can Mr. Anouar do for me then ? ;)
  9. Sincx

Alright basicly got 4 options it seems: Dover Hull Newcastle Harwich What would be best shop and easiest to reach ?
  10. Sincx

Type R sun screens

Looks alright but I am hoping to be able to find somethign else. Getting 75% tint on my frontend windows. Having a sunstrip which starts at 0% and then goes to 75% in a nice transition would be what I am hoping to find. Had a few company's but all was like 'no can do'. Pfft
  11. Sincx

To Tenzo Type M or not to..

I am leaning towards the Mach 10's ye, just haven't been able to find any pics of a car with them fitted other then a race prepped CTR. ( And trust me I did some time searching the web last weeks :D )
  12. Sincx

Haven't got a clue where you can land at all to be honest :roll: Have to go and find some webby with some info about that.
  13. Sincx

Workshop manual

Possible for me to get a copy of that 2, 2005 model manual is it ?
  14. Sincx

Type R sun screens

Got some pics of them and maybe fitted as well ?
  15. Sincx

JDM Wind Deflectors and where to buy?

I second that !
  16. Sincx

jdm deflector fitment question

I was on about this on the civic forums as well. Clips don't hold nothing accept the front one near the mirror. The one furthets to the centre pillar is actually a bit **** cause it holds the deflector down to much causing the thing not to line up properly with your window frame. I actually...
  17. Sincx

To Tenzo Type M or not to..

Tenzo Type M ? Never thought I would have soooooooo much trouble deciding which rimms I want to go for... Been looking at these brand new type M's from Tenzo and the older Mach 10's. Both look sweet but then again...going for the showy metal shine is also nice....](*,)...
  18. Sincx

Been puzzling my mind for a while now and it seems the only way to get KPRO in and tuned at the same time is to roll my car on a ferry and take the trip to the UK..somewhere. And though I would be best of asking around here what would be the best place for me to go to which people have good...
  19. Sincx

My newly aquired JDM Championship White EP3

Championswhite is the win !!! Wish we had them in NL :( Mint ride and don't trade it for a 2000 ! ;)
Back