• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

AEM or K-Pro ECU

does the aem have 3d tables or is it all 2d?
  2. J

The life of my dc5 so far

That would be brilliant if you could.:D
  3. J

Yeah definitely need it in english. I've had a quick look, trying to translate pictures and writing into english. All i keep coming up with is a bloody head ache:lol: I've tried searching the internet for a manual to download but cant find anything.
  4. J

fitted the teas system last night.:D i can get it to change stiffness just cant get it to change at different road speeds. manual is all in Japanese. Ill give you a ring later on barry.
  5. J

a couple more pictures with gruppeM, tanabe's, kakimoto, takata's and works bell fitted
  6. J

Thanks pal. i know what you mean. Its amazing what a boss and steering wheel can do to the drive of a vehicle. Its hard to explain. Everything just comes together. Ill be going on the track as soon as my car is prepped and im confident enough too. Its just a whole different cattle of fish...
  7. J

yeah i went for the red one. barry said you had one on your car. amazing bit of kit isnt it. a momo one, what i had in my evo. cant remember which model. ill dig a picture out when it was on my evo. thanks joel
  8. J

VTEC Direct DC5 build up thread..

them brakes are very sexy.
  9. J

a couple of pictures for you.
  10. J

GruppeM Ram Air Intake System, Kakimoto Regu06R and Tanabe Sustec Pro Five Suspension came over from japan on friday. Big thanks again to barry aka bazza @ vtecdirect for the parts. Fitted them all over the weekend. The exhaust fitted like a dream. Just a night mare getting the rusted nuts...
  11. J

I do like the mugen spoiler. But I was have difficulty coming to terms with putting the carbon bonnet on and changing the standard look of the car, if you know what i mean. Im still debating on painting the bonnet to blend it in a bit. Excellent. Big thanks again for majority of the parts...
  12. J

cheers mate. The road isnt very good to drive on as its a dead end, plus very very very bumpy. But is brilliant to take pictures on. It over looks Hope Valley.
  13. J

Well first off a big thanks to barry at vtecdirect for supplying allot of the parts. i bought the car standard and kept it that way for about 2 months but then got hit again by the enhancing bug!:D started off looking like this. Then the enhancing starts; J's racing front and rear strut...
  14. J

Steering locks. . . .

You could just get a hacksaw and cut that part of the steering wheel out. As everyone else is saying, the diskloc one is by far the best.
Back