• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B14RDF

My New FN2 Pic Happy

Yep, the black front and rear bumpers were an extra £800 if you want them fitted, The stickers come with the front and back Type R badges (optional extra aswell)
  2. B14RDF

My New FN2 Pic Happy

I've kind of adapted to just putting a bit more effort into going into third, sometimes its fine but at lower speeds its a bit of a pain, Is this really the case with the fix?
  3. B14RDF

My New FN2 Pic Happy

Haha I am scared to look, been waiting 2 weeks to get Honda to order up the part to sort 3rd gear, a rusty door would top it off :D
  4. B14RDF

My New FN2 Pic Happy

Been waiting for a decent day to give the car the full over treatment so yesterday I got to work. Took me a good 4 hours to get it spotless, couldn't believe the amount of swirl marks in the paint for a new car, I then got my private reg fitted and changed all the interior bulbs to red to...
  5. B14RDF

How can I wire my Snooper into the fusebox?

Its fine I found the post on Wiki, managed to do it and it pretty straight forward, the positive wire gies into the fusebox (no. 35) and the negative wire is your earth, piece of pie :D
  6. B14RDF

How can I wire my Snooper into the fusebox?

Has anyone wired their snooper into their fusebox as i am wanting to give it a try for my FN2?
  7. B14RDF

FN2 Has any modified their exhaust yet?

I am looking into changing the exhaust next week for something that will increase bhp/torque and was wondering what everyone else has done? I know about the milltek system increasing stock bhp/torque roughly by 7 and sounding pretty good aswell. The other option I was thinking about was to have...
Back