• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. markl

Spoon N1 + B pipe gasket?

Just a quicky.... iv had a search but not found anything in stone does the standard onut gasket fit? or is it a larger size i need due to slightly bigger pipe diameter? waiting to fit but dont wanna take my oem system off to find i need to drive and find a gasket. so any help...
  2. markl

spoon seat rails

anybody know wether DC5 spoon rails will fit an EP3 with recaros? *** know they'l bolt to the recaros fine its just the floor fixings. i'm sure iv heard they do but with minor mods for the 4th hole?? anyone confirm or not? cheers.
  3. markl

Dc5 arb??

can anyone confirm if a dc5 rear anti roll bar the same as the JDM spec ep3??
  4. markl

spoon b-pipe gaskets

just a quick one.... what gaskets do you need to fit spoon b-pipe to standard cat and backbox? sizes? types? cheers.
  5. markl

SPC camber adjusters..

just a quick one, can anyone confirm if these are the same part for the EP3 and DC5?? cheers.
Back