• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DONKEY

My baby

Decide to take some pics after giving the car a quick clean. I took the pics with my Xmas pressie, my Canon 450d... Im after tips on piccy taking from you pro photographers in here! Im lookin to invest and buy a tripod very soon. Anyway, I digress, Here is my 05 plate Type R in Cosmic, only...
  2. DONKEY

No sound system at all!!

When I got my car, I was aware that it had a (dont laugh) Moffset amp in the boot. It has never quite worked properly. The next stage I changed the standard head unit and 6 cd changer to a decent sony headunit. That worked fine...for a while. Now it dont work at all, very tinny distant...
  3. DONKEY

headlights (dipped)

My bulbs keep going on me and Im getting sick of replacing them, sometimes they last a week and they are decent bulbs and I have even got my local grage to replace them, so I know it aint me cocking it up! Any ideas? Cheers in advance Don
  4. DONKEY

O2 Sensor cheat for decat pipe

How easy is it? anybody got a how to or would be able to point me in the right direction? Cheers peeps Don
  5. DONKEY

decat ep3?

Hi there peeps, Im after info on a decat pipe for ep3 facelift 2005. I have tried searching but had no real joy. Any recomendations? shall I get one made up? any decent brands? I have a cat back dc sports exhaust already on at the min..... please help!!! cheers Don
  6. DONKEY

Driveshaft Heatshield

Hi all, I know it is quite common for the driveshaft heatshield to work loose and Im gonna take the car to the garage after the weekend, but where is the heatshield located? I cant cope with the annoying rattle between 3,000 rpm and 3,700 rpm, hope is is this. It only does it between those...
  7. DONKEY

Stereo/head unit removal?

Any ideas where to start? im replacing the standard unit with my sony one and have already got the replacement facia. can anyone point me in the right direction, as it is a task for monday (28th). Cheers, Don
  8. DONKEY

More help required please

Well Im not sure whether you guys all read my previous thread over a dodgy noise which turned out to be possible a clutch release bearing, well my clutch seems all weird now. It feels spongey and not very sharp. It has no problem when changing gear, but when I set of from standstill it...
  9. DONKEY

Whats the noise?

I can hear a slight grinding noise whn I slow down in 2nd or 3rd gear. it stops when I accelerate and it stops when I depress the clutch. It seems to happen on slow down whilst in gear, It is faint and I have no clutch slip. I know it aint the brakes. Any ideas? Also, i only got her on 31st...
  10. DONKEY

Doesn't sound good....

Hi there, I got my car last week and I have noticed that when I'm coming up to a junction etc in second, and slowing down, I can hear a faint grinding noise. It doesn't do it when Im accelerating and it certainly ain't the brakes. It only stops when I depress the clutch pedal. It is not a...
Back