• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rolo

Stretched Timing Chain, Camshaft sensor, EML

EML light on. wouldn't start, misfiring. Now at garage, mechanic diagnosed/showed error as camshaft sensor, (been replaced), something blown off manifold, timing chain jumping, missing teeth etc. Possible oil leak leading to oil starvation creating the above, car is on 127k. Anything else...
  2. Rolo

Type S / Type R Tailgates & Spoiler

Hopefully an easy question, is there any differences between the EP3 sport & type R tailgates? so the type r spoiler will fit both ?
  3. Rolo

Battery flicker and expansion tank

Today checking the levels, after some digging on the net, my radiator expansion tank is empty and very loose, looks like its been rubbing and now has a whole at the bottom. (new tank) Ok to drive like this till I can get it booked in the garage
  4. Rolo

Front JDM arb

Purchased 2nd hand, trawled thought the internet looking for pics and some look similar & some look nothing alike, is it bent in the middle or thats how they differ from uk ones ??
  5. Rolo

Spoon Sports Oil Cap Help

Ive got 2 Spoon sports oil caps. One's for the EP3 the other one I have no idea. The one on the left, is tall and bulkier on top and is for the EP3. The one on the right has a shorter thread and smaller top compared to the other 1. Anyone help ?
  6. Rolo

Air con rad...help

Hi all, Bought this off ebay, finally got around to a garage to fit it, and they say its not the same as the one on the car and wont fit, fittings and where it sits all wrong. If this didnt come from a Type R, what model is it from ? Ad does say 2002-2005, Mines a 2003 Any help much...
  7. Rolo

Tyre Ratings

Hi All, Time to renew my tyres, and was wondering whether changing the load rating would be harmful? Currently have 205 45 17 88w. Was wondering if 205 45 17 94w would be worth avoiding for any reason? :confused: Any help much appreciated Cheers
  8. Rolo

Buddy Club Pro Spec Help

Hey all. Managed to get myself the above exhaust but need the gaskets for it. Had a look around and would I need a 62mm 2 bolt gasket and a 3 bolt 71mm gasket ? Also I didnt get the bung with mine, how loud will it be ? Any help much appreciated cheers, Mike
  9. Rolo

Newbie Pics Silver Civic Type R - 100k

Just hit 100,000 miles, current OEM wheels Matt black, Mugen replica grill & splitter. Older pics Let me know what you think, All standard, no modifications....yet. Cheers, Mike
Back