• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jreedy27

what lengh/size auxiliary belt for a non a/c dc5

As above folks can anyone tell me what size auxiliary belt i'll need for a non aircon model dc5??? ive used the search function but cant find out for definate anywhere?? anyone no??? thanks in advance.
  2. jreedy27

more steering turns left than to the right..car drives sh)t

As said in the above title when the steering wheel is straight inside my car (going on the H being straight) i have just over 1 and a 1/2 turns to the right and from straigh to full lock left i have 1 and a 1/4 turns! i've recently just had a new rack fitted so it's not been centred properly...
  3. jreedy27

Help, car overheating and engine management light is on!

Hey up folks i'm a bit worried at the moment, my car has never broke down on me but today i was driving up dronfield bypass and noticed the engine management light had come on and also the temperature gauge was at the maximum! Straight away i pulled over into a lay by and popped the bonnet, the...
  4. jreedy27

anyone lowered 35mm on eibach springs with 205x45 tyres

Basically folks i've decided to carry on with the modding again as i'm going to keep the car for a while , i've just fitted some rota force's to the car and for some reason having black wheels on my nhb makes the gaps in the arches look mahoooosive, so what i want to no is do you guys think...
  5. jreedy27

Jreedy's turbo'd ctr!!! spec list & pic's p4

Since the last time i put up some pics of my car i have done the following.......... added Gruppe M, a Dc sports 4 2 1 manifold, a spoon b.pipe and a spoon n1 backbox ( it now makes a nice manic rumbleing sound that screams like a bit.ch in vtec) Followed by k.pro and mapping where it made 234.4...
  6. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

just thought i'd show you guys a picture i took of my car the other day, i'm no photographer so please excuse the poor quality lol, my mods so far are- Gruppe M induction kit supersprint unsilenced mid-pipe E-Tech front strut brace next up i will be adding the following mods- spoon n1 b/box...
  7. jreedy27

Fitted my supersprint & magnex today folks

As the title says today i have fitted my supersprint unsilenced mid pipe and magnex twin 3" slash cut backbox, and foook me its a lot louder than i expected it to be but after driving around in it for an hour im used to it already, its loud but just about bearable for me, when i hit vtec it...
Back