• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rodney

DC2 DB8 DC5 eBay Function 7 LCA's

These are fake, confirmed by Function 7 themselves. Seller is Greatexpectations, bidding well over £100 now so some poor soul is going to get done.
  2. Rodney

EJ9 LCA's - Fork or Eye Fitment?

Seen aftermarket EJ9 LCA's for sale, urgently need to know whether they will fit my DC2? I know nothing of EJ9's other than they're UKDM. Thanks in advance..
  3. Rodney

spoon n1 bung noise level

Good thread, I've just got my N1 silencer matched to the Spoon Bpipe and BuddyClub header. It's fine on driving but on cold idle it's a joke, the shock wave set off a car alarm in my street this morning. Felt a right ejit especially as the usual crunch was heard whilst trying to stick it in...
  4. Rodney

Tegiwa? Gruppe m replica

I think mr slug that is highly unlikely.
  5. Rodney

Gruppem Spare Parts

Hi,ANCan you tell me please, what the situation is with pre and facelift dc5 gruppem's? Is it true that the older versions were model specific and the new version universal? Is there a serial number whereby this crossover occurred? A mate bought an older version and did not fit the facelift...
  6. Rodney

Gruppe M how much POWER

Indeed - plus VAT, CPL are stating they are in stock. Suits - you make me sick!
  7. Rodney

Gruppe M how much POWER

I'm more alarmed that you can get one for 520 notes, I thought they were upwards of £700 brand new??! £520 is a steal in GruppeM terms IMO
  8. Rodney

Unsilenced B Pipe

I've just picked up a Mugen Twin loop cat back for my DC5, it's my first ever "quiet" exhaust so may need to liven it up a little, have plans for GruppeM, RBC, Manifold & KPro so may be louder however my question is:- Will a supersprint b-pipe bolt straight on to the Mugen back box? Thanks...
  9. Rodney

FD2 Considering an FD2

If you get one DHA i'd love a p-ride, I'm in Guildford, live near the Surrey Advertiser Mill, might of seen my DC2 lurking about! Rob
Back