• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Pod Results - Do-Luck Pro Shoot Out - FWD Class

Big Well done to Guy and Pete in the FWD class today: Winner : Guy Chamberlain - CPL EP3 FWD Pro Class Received £250 Do-Luck voucher Runner Up : Pete Cattel - CPL EP3 FWD Pro Class Received £150 Do-Luck voucher Really good effort in the FWD from the CPL lot, with all the bhp...
  2. A

Sumo visits Suzuka Circuit with J's Racing for test....pix..

Hi all. As the title suggests. I have recently been to visit J's Racing in Japan ( as we represent them in the UK ) and was extremely honoured to be invited to drive thier Time Attack S2000 at Suzuka on test day. I introduced them to the Honda Revolutions Club ( www.hondarevolutions.com ) as...
  3. A

AEM UK Website

Hi all, Now up and running : www.aem-power.co.uk Cheers Andy
  4. A

New Sumo Power Website!

Hi all. We finally have an actual website you can visit. Theres loads of info on there already and more is being added over the festive time, this is just the start. As well as the pictures and vids etc, check out the parts section - it took us ages to compile these sections, without...
  5. A

Sexual Sumo - J's Racing

Hi, Just uploading a few images and found this one which I rather like, taken in our workshop :) This was the picture used by J's Racing Japan for thier website front page : www.jsracing.co.jp Our new J's Racing catalog and pricelist is now available ( for most Honda's ) , to get...
Back