• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Toby_B

Amp to the front speakers

When trying to feed the cable through the door, use an old metal coat hanger and tape the cable to it. Makes it a lot easier to feed the cable through. ;)
  2. Toby_B

My Cosmic Grey CTR

Smart looking Cosmic! Makes me think twice about selling mine :D
  3. Toby_B

Find me a Cosmic Grey CTR

Good to hear you found one. Get the pics up then ;)
  4. Toby_B

Find me a Cosmic Grey CTR

After reading this post it looks like I won't be getting as much for mine as I hoped :( Don't want to sell it but I need to get myself my own place. Mines a bit to old for you though, 2004 53 Plate with 19K on the clock.
  5. Toby_B

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

Best colour :cool: Looks very Tidy. Have you got a sound clip of the Spoon B with the Standard Back-box?
  6. Toby_B

my ek9 and crx

Nice looking EK9 :cool:
  7. Toby_B

what filter for stock airbox

I've got the ITG Filter in my CTR but I've not tried the Hondata Mod. Been happy with it so far. I did tell the insurance company and it didn't cost my anything.
  8. Toby_B

Wife's New CTR

Nice and tidy looking. Good colour combo :cool:
  9. Toby_B

My EP3 - RIP

It'll buff out.... Seriously though it looked nasty, glad you were ok.
  10. Toby_B

Louds motor, brum beep etc etc

Nice looking DC2, really like the look of the engine bay :cool:
  11. Toby_B

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

mine just hit 17k :( Jan 2004
  12. Toby_B

TYPE R STEALTH INSTALL **lots of pics**

Smart looking Stealth Install. Never thought about putting the speaker crossovers in that part of the door. Might have to give it a go ;)
  13. Toby_B

MY Cosmic CTR

Looking good, reminds me of mine except you have a better plate!
  14. Toby_B

My Little Cosmic CTR

Nice looking car. Really like the boot install, nice and tidy :D
  15. Toby_B

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Smart looking car :cool:
  16. Toby_B

Cheapest stockist of supersprint b-pipe

Sounds great nickyboy, Makes a huge difference but still looks standard :cool:
  17. Toby_B

Honda cost for heatshields

I had mine replaced on my old Type-R. Looking about £35+vat for each heatsheild. There are two that make up the heat shield. Hope thats some help ;)
  18. Toby_B

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

£214 for a pair of Bridgestone RE40 Fitted. SCA Race and Rally, Norwich
  19. Toby_B

Looking forward to hearing it :cool:
  20. Toby_B

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 17/10/08…

Wish I could come, really want to give this a go but I am a way on a course that week!
  21. Toby_B

Any chance of a sound clip from your new exhaust? I am tempted to get the B-pipe to fit the standard back box. Just a bit worried it may sound a bit too loud :confused:
  22. Toby_B

Hondata Air Box Mod

I got it from this new ebay shop called TD Tuning. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TD-TUNING-LTD Not showing any stock at the moment but worth keeping an eye on.
  23. Toby_B

Hondata Air Box Mod

Have you had a chance to try this mod? If so, have you noticed any difference in performance or noise? I am thinking of giving it a go as I just got an ITG Air Filter through the post today for a bargain price of £26 brand new delivered :D
  24. Toby_B

Bell.co.uk

I'm on my second year with them. Pay about £1050 at 24 with 1 years NCB. Could not find anyone else who could come close!
  25. Toby_B

Snetterton Trackday

Thanks Lottie that was really useful reading that. I think I will come and give it a go if I can get away from my course a day early. Sorry for taking this thread a bit off topic though!
  26. Toby_B

Snetterton Trackday

Might have to come along to one. I got my eye on the next North Weald day but not sure about the insurance side. Really don't want to damage it as I've only had it a month!
  27. Toby_B

Snetterton Trackday

Great pictures. Really want to try one of these but I have not got the guts to take my own car on track. Maybe next year .....
  28. Toby_B

My bargetastic ATR.

Nice looking car. Subtle changes to an already nice looking motor :cool:
  29. Toby_B

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Nice looking car fella. Really like the wheels, suit the car very well and I like the graphics on the brakes. Smart looking Milano
  30. Toby_B

Magical Carwash

Nice CTR and in the best colour :cool:
Back