• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mylee

Just bought this.....

Lands in about 6 weeks :D
  2. Mylee

Mr Unhelpful works for Honda.

After having some tyre problems pointed out to me at my last service, I went to my local Honda dealer today as my supplying dealer is a few miles away. Now I know why I avoided them in the first place. The most unhelpful man on the planet works for my local Honda dealer, in service, dealing with...
  3. Mylee

Tyres out of shape

Just had my 25k service and I've been advised that both my rear tyres are out of shape. This could explain the wheel bearing type noise I seem to get at 50-60 mph although there isn't any noticable vibration. I am going to approach my stealer and register this as a warranty issue, failing that...
  4. Mylee

Warranty

Honda have come up trumps and agreed to replace all four wheels under warranty due to corrosion. Really didn't think I was going to get anywhere as they aren't that bad. Interestingly my car is a 53 plate facelift with the supposedly 'improved' wheels. Just have to train Mrs Mylee now that...
  5. Mylee

Renewals are bull

Ok, here's the picture...... Insured with Elephant last year £548. I'm 33, 10years NCB, 3points sp30, wife (whose 27) to drive, Magnex catback and Simota induction kit declared. Had a clean year but get a renewal for £797!!!!!! Logs onto the Elephant website for a fresh quote, just...
Back