• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jamie p

EP3 Our EP3

Stopping the bonnet getting stonechips I suppose, nice car though mate.
  2. jamie p

Rear "TYPE R" Badge?

It's just stuck on mate, mine is debadged, comes off really easy, best to use a hair drier to soften the glue first
  3. jamie p

smoked tail lights EP3

Just smoke the oem's with tint spray stuff, that's probably the cheapest option and least tacky one
  4. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Climair are tinted, just not as dark as heko, jdm etc, but my front windows are tinted light smoke so mine look darker.
  5. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

The climair fit no problems with no tape or clips, idiot proof really, they're only 16 quid more than the heko ones.
  6. jamie p

HIDs

Preface don't need adaptors, only facelift ctr's need them, preface use h4, facelift use h1.
  7. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Hopefully these are a bit better mate, go on climair website, 50 quid delivered. Great value for money imho.
  8. jamie p

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Fitted my climair ones in under 5 minutes, actually the longest thing I had to do was wiping my fingerprints off them when I had finished, I also took off the climber stickers, would have been a lot easier if I had used a hairdryer on them first.
  9. jamie p

JDM Milano Red 2002 EP3R from Melbourne

Cracking car mate, love the spoiler and mugen lip.
  10. jamie p

How to Fit HIDs to a FN2 CTR

You would have thought xenon lights would be standard on all newer sports models, especially a type r by now, cracking write up mate, will be very useful judging by the before pictures !
  11. jamie p

Caliper Repair Kits?

My calliper seized on mine mate, new calliper was only 60 quid from a garage, fitted with Lucas pads it was only 145 quid altogether, hope this helps
  12. jamie p

HIDS?????

the hid's make some difference eh, it felt like driving with two candles in before i got them done.
  13. jamie p

FN2 flat battery

cheers guys
  14. jamie p

FN2 flat battery

anyone....................
  15. jamie p

FN2 flat battery

hello fn2 guys, my mate has a new shape civic sport and the last two times he's gone on holiday, the car has had a flat battery on his return,:confused: he was only away a week and a fortnight respectively, honda had the car for a week and couldn't find owt wrong, just wondering if anyone has...
  16. jamie p

EP3 How Many EP3 Type R's

mines is a 51 plate and is number 1500 odd
  17. jamie p

One week old, So I took some pics to celebrate.

very nice mate, regarding the "flaps" fnar fnar, i would get them colour coded
  18. jamie p

I kinda wants these :(

i think they'd look awesome on a milano ctr with a carbon bonnet and spoiler. mmmmmm
  19. jamie p

FN2 After a week of ownership....

why thank you mate.
  20. jamie p

FN2 After a week of ownership....

i bet when he was selling ep3's he never told any customers that wee gem of information eh.
  21. jamie p

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

it was quite alarming at first and i hated the funny looks from passengers who thought the wheels were about to fall off. ha ha, but the looks more than make up for it i suppose, but nobody ever tells you about it before you buy them. :rolleyes:
  22. jamie p

are they like an airplane starting up when you brake coming up to a junction or roundabout mate, it takes a bit of getting used to eh.
  23. jamie p

H1 hids...what about the other bulbs?

i had hid's from china on my leon and they were superb, i mean for 32 quid you could replace these once a year, cheaper than an oil and filter change. i wouldn't bother with the main beam as some folk have issues when trying to flash people out of junctions and the like, cos the hid bulb takes a...
  24. jamie p

Painted my Calipers......wrong colour??

those brakes look f****ng awesome and they've made my mind up to do mines mate, i don't know about them dying down i think they look bloody great against the black as they are.
  25. jamie p

Painting the brake calipers?

i used hammerite on my rear callipers on my old leon cupra r and it came out very good, but they went a bit dull after a while and i cleaned them up then laquered them, when i do my civic ones i will put a couple of coats of laquer on them.
  26. jamie p

Where have my horses gone

the old dyno lottery eh
  27. jamie p

jreedy27's ctr

i actually tried to get registered on t'other forum but the link they sent by e-mail didn't work, i think it was cos i'm with aol. contact the administrators they said but i had no luck. still its not bad on here
  28. jamie p

jreedy27's ctr

very nice mate.
  29. jamie p

05 Black CTR

very nice mate, are those wheels 18's, i think 18's suit the car the best even though i love my standard alloys.
  30. jamie p

simply the best! -

very nice mate.
  31. jamie p

My 30th Anniversary CTR (Original Post Updated 07/02/2008)

oooh how so, tell us tell us;)
  32. jamie p

FD2 'Black Robe' FD2

very very nice, i love the white one as well and they had a red mugen type rr on fifth gear as well which was awesome.
  33. jamie p

My Supercharged Type R

thats absolutely awesome mate, i'm drooling at that
  34. jamie p

My 30th Anniversary CTR (Original Post Updated 07/02/2008)

christ that is some shine, do you actually drive that car or is it wrapped in cotton wool between meets, absolutely fantastic mate.
  35. jamie p

the only thing with grooved discs is they're very loud when you brake. i thought mine were put on the wrong way or something.
  36. jamie p

New Type R 5 spoke alloys on older type R

so has anyone got the new type r eighteens on an old ep3 then. i think they would suit it.
  37. jamie p

have you had grooved discs before mate.
  38. jamie p

that looks good imho, have you any more piccies.
  39. jamie p

i think the eighteens from the new type r would look good on an ep3, has anyone done this
  40. jamie p

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

aye scraped knuckles, not easy at all, i looked behind the light and thought fcuk me thats tight, but like a true amateur i gave it a bash and luckily enough i managed to do it, :rolleyes:
  41. jamie p

good idea nick. getting my windows lightly tinted and facelift headlight, thats about it. ha ha. philips silvertec bulbs fitted this afternoon, consulted the how to guides which are about as usefull as a chocolate fireguard cos theres no pics left.
  42. jamie p

wow just looking at this thread nicky and i saw from your steering wheel that not all ctr's have the momo, so some kind person has fitted one to mine before i bought it yeehah. always nice to find something on the car that you never noticed, its very subtle. nice car by the way, so was your last...
  43. jamie p

Well done A-Plan!

i told the guy at A-PLAN that i'd give them a big shout on TROC, smashing quote and super friendly, sky were very good as well but the interest made it slightly higher than A-PLAN. tried pretty much all major companies, confused, go compare, tesco compare, adrian flux, sky, noel dazely etc but...
  44. jamie p

aye it'll be first on my list, keeping it simple, new headlights and light smoke tints all round to go with the dark look of the alloys, only got the car on saturday.
  45. jamie p

My 2002 Satin Silver

sorry mate, i'm very new to everything on here still, was on seatcupra.net for 3 years and knew everyone on it but i'm starting from scratch again.
  46. jamie p

jeezo looks complicated that, well for me anyhow :lol:
  47. jamie p

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

i prefer the wheels the colour they are, black on black looks too dark for me mate, each to their own like. nice car though
  48. jamie p

how much did the facelift headlights set you back mate, if you dont mind me asking, i also like the prefacelift front bumper more than the facelift version. the alloys are not for me but the rest is spot on mate.
  49. jamie p

MY 2003 NHB CTR (new on pg 3.. 7/4/09)

i really like the alloys mate, would probably only go eighteens on mine but i think the style really suits it.
  50. jamie p

Newbie with half a type r

nice car mate, very clean looking. i used to want one of those years ago.
  51. jamie p

My 2002 Satin Silver

thats a good price for insurance mate, good to see a nice silver car in scotland. i'll be keeping the mods to a minimum. lol
Back