• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

She already owns a scoob and a jag... what more could a girl want! :lol:
  2. B

Tescos wont insure me...

Tescos have said they wont insure me as i am under 21.... :evil: but i have got around it with Noel Dazely my car in my own name is the same as what i pay under my dads name with 7 years ncb at tesco! So now i can start building up my own ncb (missed out on 2 already) and it all be in my...
  3. B

Petrol prices falling??

93p for tesco 99ron :twisted: 89.9 for normal near me
  4. B

For those with A/C .....

yeah me 2 at 4:50 :cry:
  5. B

FAO Milano Chris+Mods can we have this pls?

yeah!! :twisted: :twisted: Good Idea :wink:
  6. B

Members Services.

i can share my wide knowledge of silicones! what to use in certain areas and what not to use :smt023
  7. B

Aggressive/Enthusiastic Driving in the Type R.

yeah i saw that :shock: :shock: :shock:
  8. B

Civic prices confirmed

how much do you think it will be?? i recon a bit under 20k maybe 18
  9. B

He's crashed...

bit out of my price range lmao! :wink:
  10. B

He's crashed...

with kate!!! :D
  11. B

He's crashed...

over St.Marys island?? i am thinking about moving over there in a year or so :D
  12. B

He's crashed...

kate got me a quote today, i cant rember the actual amount but i was very impressed! and how much it will cost! i thought it was going to be so much more! :D
  13. B

He's crashed...

yeah that j4 roundabout was good on the bridgestones :) i should be able to make it sat, i booked sunday off instead though :oops:
  14. B

He's crashed...

ive droped you a pm mate on the other forum :wink: thanks guys, my ego is the most bruised thing spanking it in front of my girlfreind! :oops: Never ever will i buy bridgestones again :x i have some nice new michelins now! feels like a new car! :D
  15. B

New Civic In Germany

i think that looks really good in black! :D
Back