• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

K20 Premier EP3...

Nope there 45 profile love the way it sits :cool:
  2. M

K20 Premier EP3...

yeah lowered 30mm on ABP eibach springs
  3. M

K20 Premier EP3...

Well I have had my CTR now for about six months now and am loving it so far!
  4. M

What oil do TGM use

which is?
  5. M

What oil do TGM use

Can anyone tell me what brand and grade TGM use as i need a top up and like to use the same oil which TGM used in the service
  6. M

air con drain pipe blocked

My air con drain pipe under the car is not dipping water like it should so it must be blocked i have put a air line up it but still no joy any one no how i can get to this pipe from inside the car?This is on my ep3
  7. M

Sonnyp's Slowly But Surely Cosmic McPremier Progress thread :) * Update 23/4 *

thanks mate do you no if its 25mm by any chance ?
  8. M

Sonnyp's Slowly But Surely Cosmic McPremier Progress thread :) * Update 23/4 *

Looks good mate where did you get the 90 degree plastic elbow that fits on the oil breather pipe from the rocker cover to the air box
  9. M

My Milano 2008 Civic Type R GT

Very nice really starting to like these latey might px the dc5 for one;)
  10. M

2003 Integra Type R DC5

:lol:
  11. M

2003 Integra Type R DC5

cheers for the comments guys, yeah its a bit tight getting out when its in the garage
  12. M

2003 Integra Type R DC5

some pics from todays clean up and my first go with the DA polisher sorry no before pics hope you enjoy:D Wash Pre-wash with VP PH Neutral Snow Foam TBM with duragloss 901 Dried with Miracle Dryer Wheels, Tyres & Arches APC diluted 5:1 Bilberry diluted 10:1 Selection of brushes Rim wax CGs New...
  13. M

2003 Integra Type R DC5

Heres my 2003 Integra Type R DC5 with a few mods; Spoon sports cat back Itg drop in filter with hondata mod TGM fast road set up Js racing front strut brace Ds2500 front brake pads TGM braided brake lines Buddyclub oil cap Spoon Sports rad cap Spoon sport socks
Back