• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. <will>

What alloys look best on cosmic?

Darwin mate is there any chance you could tell me what wheels you've got in ur profile picture? look like a nice set of 18"s
  2. <will>

Experiences of people who decatted their cars

i've had a mate with a straight through pipe fitted that started an engine light on a golf. he lost performance without a remap when a diagnostic showed he was running lean
  3. <will>

jrsc type r

thats cool as fuk! :smt023 ad consider buyin the charger off ya it done many miles an did you have any problems fitting it? Mod edit: Do not use text speak or your posts will be deleted.
  4. <will>

jrsc type r

that's quality that jrsc. :smt045 did you get the set up from tdi north? am on the edge of getting a charger for christmas just dont know where ! :)
  5. <will>

04 EP3

i feel your pain ! mines 1800 without any mods
  6. <will>

ksport owners??

does anyone on this site actually own a set of ksport coilovers? i was considering buy a set on ebay but dropped out last min due to all the mix views i read from other forums. even tho alot of people have said they are the same as D2 (bar the price!) can anyone shed some light on the matter...
  7. <will>

1st set of coilovers

sorry for the crap post
  8. <will>

1st set of coilovers

arite fellas. just had my NHB EP3 for 3 month and it desperately wants lowering! these will be my 1st set. i've got a mate thats already had it done but payed near a grand to have them sorted from revoloution in newcastle (about 700 or 800 on KW coilovers and the reset on fitting and...
Back