• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

FK8 My Sportline Has Landed

Awesome - Did you get a good deal?
  2. K

FK8 Making a fk8 more subtle

Seems like Europe has the blue in the showroom! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxkowU_-9vw
  3. K

FK8 Making a fk8 more subtle

I'd consider the Sportsline, but Honda UK don't seem to list it in the Boost/Pearl blue colour unless anyone knows otherwise?
  4. K

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

EP3 Jan 2004, 145k, owned since new....seems indestructible! FK8 coming next year though.
  5. K

FK8 Superchips

I'll have to wait till I get my FK8 first :)
  6. K

FK8 Superchips

I was browsing the Superchips website and came across it..... :D
  7. K

FK8 Superchips

Anyone seen this before? 400Hp & 500Nm! https://superchipsblog.co.uk/2019/06/04/say-hello-to-the-type-rr-concept/ Cheers
  8. K

FK8 Had FK8 just over 6 months, a few little niggles .....

So no regrets from the change? :-)
  9. K

Agreed. Plus the servicing costs can be eye watering. I'm lucky as the dealer is only 15 minutes drive and the servicing is realistically priced.
  10. K

I think the ratio was like 10:1. I think Toyota has some commercial right to sell more than Subaru....
  11. K

I loved it! Admittedly I spent most of it in slow moving traffic and a brief burst on the motorway but I was amazed how refined and fast it was and it's something I am going for this year, I guess I am just waiting for the facelift model to compare but otherwise I am hooked on one. My current...
  12. K

I went for a test drive last Saturday in a 68 plate and noticed the o/s/r lamp cluster had severe condensation in it.
  13. K

FK8 Rallye Red paint

Very true - My Milano overtime had non matching panels. The doors, roof, bonnet and tailgate was one shade but the rear quarter panels were near perfect. The bumpers and skirts were of course different too but I read somewhere that's to be expected. Annoying thing is because it's a tricoat paint...
  14. K

FK8 Anyone know the history of this FK8 for sale at Newbury?

That's good! Is that a GT model?
  15. K

FK8 Rallye Red paint

Thanks guys - White was my next choice but I'll look in to the ceramic coating too.
  16. K

FK8 Rallye Red paint

Is there a danger of this fading over time? I'm tempted to go for a FK8 with this colour but after my Milano EP3 turning pinkish over the years (even being garaged and waxed etc) I'm reluctant to do so unless Honda has made a vast improvement to it's UV properties. Any thoughts? Cheers :D
  17. K

4ch amp recommendations?

Thanks mate, I'll give that some thought. It's a powerful amp for the money:) Cheers :)
  18. K

4ch amp recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a good quality 4ch amp between £100-£200? I have some 75RMS component speakers in the front and 50RMS coaxials in the rear so I assume the amp needs to have the same output to match the speakers. Is that right? ( I'm a bit new to all this ice techy stuff ) Thanks for any...
  19. K

Yet another wheel problem!!!

Cheers guys :D The dealer now says mine are the darker shade so there is no issue of having to get four the same. Phew!
  20. K

Yet another wheel problem!!!

I have a corroded alloy wheel which the dealer is prepared to replace under warranty however they said as mine is a 2004 model it will have to have the 2005 darker wheel as the 2004 and earlier wheel is no longer made. I don't see why I should have to have a darker shade on one wheel so I've...
Back