• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

thats cleared that one up then, back to orignal plans :D
  2. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

hmm might be a plan to put vtec light there and start button where the ciggie lighter is after all....that was should still sense what it needs to, will consult my master tech at the weekend. Cruise control sounds like it acts as a good speeding deterrent, fortunately i only have 3 points and...
  3. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

A/C was very near the top of my spec list when looking for one! cos damn those windscreens mist up easy.
  4. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

OIC Time for a manual check me thinks
  5. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

ok confused........sensor? does it come on all by itself or some shizzle? thought it looked like something useful.....
  6. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

Good point well made, I've had it nearly 3 weeks..........but i dont think i will.....watch this space!!!
  7. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

I do like that, but like the thought of having the vtec light there. Also im shocked/stunned that you would even consider smoking in your car! I'm a smoker but there is a strict no fags/food/drink rule in my baby.
  8. Gemgem

Fit A Push Button Start

I quite fancied swapping them over too, I do however have a suspicion that it would be more hassle than its worth to be honest, will just be content with having to reach that little bit further. I struggle to push the preset radio stations 1, 2 and 3 as it is without leaning all the way forward!
  9. Gemgem

Fit a Vtec light

mmm I'm very much feeling the love for this clever little mod. Also very drawn to the S2kesk start button.....mates got one in his DC2 can't say i ever fully appreciated that until right this second..........
  10. Gemgem

INSANE quote just received.

I think I've got a pretty sweet deal 23, 3yrs NCB, no accidents...(touch Wood) 3 points (TS10 not speeding!!) car on the driveway and im paying £709 for the pleasure with a £300 excess, this is through Churchill. Had the preivous car (Clio 1.2) through Endsleigh and they wanted £1800 for the...
Back