• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Tyrant_007

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra Type-R Registry

Monday marked the 3rd year of the ITR registry (Born 08-08-08 )! Dozens more brochures and catalogs have been added to the info page. Over 860 ITR's have been listed thus far. I'll let you know when it hits 1,000! I appreciate all the listings, help with information, and all the support. Thank...
  2. Tyrant_007

OK, since my last post in September, I have probably quadrupled the amount of info on the Links page. Sales brochures, Factory accessory catalogs, press information kits, Mugen catalogs, and tons of comparisons of the different ITR markets. Not to mention almost 500 ITR's registered! Have a look...
  3. Tyrant_007

Since my last post, I have changed the "ITR Links" page. I have added a ton of factory sales brochures, mugen brochures, press kits, accessory brochures, and I have created a bunch of comparisons and a master list of ITR Spec comparisons. Everything is a work in progress, but please take a look...
  4. Tyrant_007

Hey ladies and gents, long time no see. Just wanted to check in and remind you that you can update your listing with current mileage, current owner status, photos, etc, etc. And if you haven't checked out the site in awhile, please do.
  5. Tyrant_007

I hadn't heard of Starlight until you said that. lol. I just added it. I'm sure there are other markets where they rename colors too. I updated your listing too. Take care, Matt
  6. Tyrant_007

Interesting. I wonder if it was just the UKDM market. I've read that the Flamenco black pearl paint code is the same as Starlight black pearl. http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=172379
  7. Tyrant_007

Nope, not yet at least. Is it an OEM Type-R color? I've had some people ask about RSX colors, but they weren't Type-R's. I was told that the DC5-R black was NBP. If they came in Starlight then I'll add that. Thanks!
  8. Tyrant_007

That's basically what Doespike on Honda-tech does for the R's. He managed the old ITRCA one before it got corrupted and lost. People always ask me what their badge number is and I just send people his way. Good luck with your project!
  9. Tyrant_007

DC2 DB8 DC5 Hit a badger !

Ouch. How bad is the damage? Any pics? There's a fairly funny/gross thread on H-T right now after someone mentioned hitting a bird.
  10. Tyrant_007

Thanks! What's the URL to your NSX page? I'd like to check it out. Definitely hit up the form and add it. You'll be the first listing on the UK page that has a "No" in the current owner field. There's alot of R's in the UK. Thanks
  11. Tyrant_007

Hey guys, I started a registry for all markets of ITR's back in August. I'd like your input. Please take a look let me know what you think. Pro's, con's? http://www.integratyper.org Thank You, Matt
Back