• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

My DC5

Thought it would be a good idea to put some pics of my Teg after i put some more mods on the car 8) Car currently has the following modifications on: KPRO Mapped at CPL JDM Deflectors Buddy Club Carbon Bonnet Spoon Catback Exhaust Gruppe M Induction Front Tinted Windows Spoon Socks OEM Alloys...
  2. H

Gruppe M?

Guys, having done some research i believe that the best induction and in some terms the safest for the CTR is the Gruppe M ? However, how much should i be looking to buy one of these for 2nd hand, inital figures suggest £350 ? Also, do the require regular maintenance to upkeep its value? As...
  3. H

Sumo Power ECU or Hondata?

I have the opportunity to buy either the Hondata or the Sumo power ECU off a fellow member but unsure which one to go for. Graphs show that the Sumo one provides better output and apparently there are only 2 of these ECU. But im thinking the Hondata EC wud be easier to sell on?
  4. H

Hondata Worth it?

Guys, do you think its worth me investing £400 on a hondata ECU for my CTR with a catback spoon exhaust system? I dont have anymore plans to mod it so would i gain much with just a catback exhaust system?
Back