• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Y

Which is better coilover for EP3 street drive ? Tein, D2 Racing or others ?

which one is more comfortable for street drive ? thanks
  2. Y

DC2 DB8 DC5 problems with DC5 , lack of power.

hi, everyone something wrong with my DC5 . it seems lack of power around 2000-3000 rpm. and Slow Throttle Response and the engine management light is on. it just happened today. does anyone know what cause the problem. many thanks
  3. Y

DC2 DB8 DC5 Re: Engine Warning light Integra DC5

PGM-FI Warning light Integra DC5 I took the DC5 to Honda this morning. they diagnose the problem is from MPH CONVERTOR . it doesn't pick up speed properly. ECU didn't know what speed I was driving. need a replacement unit. Km/h to mph does anyone know where i can buy the MPH...
  4. Y

DC2 DB8 DC5 possible fuel leaking ? Integra DC5

is there anything I can do about it. fuel leaking. many thanks
  5. Y

I can smell fuel even the fuel tank is not full. it looks like fuel leaking from the photos.
  6. Y

I can smell a bit of fuel ( petrol ) inside the car. it's from the bottom of the chassis.
  7. Y

thanks, I will find out the fault code causing the problems. I just think it's not worth £150 to get repaired in Honda for An Oxygen Sensor. it equals 150 liter of petrol . lol the Oxygen Sensor is quite cheap in the U.S
  8. Y

I guess it's the O2 sensor as well. the engine didn't burn fuel "perfectly " the air and fuel ratio. that's why i can smell a bit of fuel . am i right ?
  9. Y

thanks a lot. guys . it's really helpful. I went to a garage today. their Diagnose Tester (Scanner ) can't find the problem. it says ERROS. as it's japanese import. also, I can smell a bit of fuel ( petrol ) inside the car. the guy in garage also smelt a bit of fuel. Is...
  10. Y

the engine management light is on. the ECU light. on the japanese manual . it says PGM-FI light (program fuel injection)
  11. Y

PGM-FI Warning light Integra DC5 need help I have a 2001 Reg Honda Integra DC5. The PGM-FI Warning light came on today. (program fuel injection) I drove the car in the morning . it was fine. the PGM FI light just came on in the evening . when I start the car. Is this something to be...
Back