• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Here is my standard Honda Integra Type-R 1.8 V-Tec 1998 UKDM presented in championship white. It is in fantastic condition the only things i have found wrong with it so far is a slight mark & bend in the drivers door (very slight), the red H's need replacing & a rear interior card needs...
  2. dirtyh900

is this right???? how cheap

:eek: http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1313818.htm
  3. dirtyh900

What happens if this bolt comes loose?

Hi all I went down a very bumpy road earlier and afterwards my right suspension shock/spring was really sounding unhealthy. I managed to get home by which time it really did sound like something was going to fall off. I jacked the car up & found this bolt very loose, problem is i can't...
  4. dirtyh900

Suspension problem Attention funky!!!

I say attention Funky as you have the same set up IIRC & plus you fitted them yourself, but anyone welcome to reply... My set up is as follows: 35mm lowered ABP springs Koni shocks I have a rubbing/clunky noise coming from my front right shock. The first time it happened i went to...
  5. dirtyh900

Rattling from rear solved

I have had a rattle coming from the somewhere on my car for the last 3 week's after taking off most of the wheels over the last week i finally decided it was definetly coming from the rear, so today decided to have another go and after about 20 minutes found a stone where the chassis meets the...
  6. dirtyh900

1st real wash

I decided to ask for Some detaling products for my birthday (today) as i had never really cleaned my car properly. I usually use a wash & wax all in one and then chamio it off after that was about it. So this is my first go..... I must say a big thanks to joe^ for advice on some of the...
  7. dirtyh900

Posting pictures via photo bucket.

Hello all I have been trying to update my members cars thread but am having real trouble posting my pictures. If i try to post them from my PC they are to big. I am now trying to post them via Photobucket but when trying this on the manage attachments screen a message comes up img code...
  8. dirtyh900

Great quote from NIG via Adrian Flux

Just had a very good quote from NIG after filling out internet quote on adrian flux website http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/?rw.cm=GOOGLE,PPC,adrian+flux&gclid=COHW1d6mlZgCFQ4i3godwn1yng. I am 26 with 5 years no claim bonus. Lowered suspension non standard alloy wheels tinted windows. Quote...
  9. dirtyh900

Views on wheels thinking of buying

Lookiing for some advice on new wheels i quite like the look of these and they are within my price range. Ive been looking for new wheels for a while now as i have decided mine are a bit bling (they have a polished lip and centre). All coments welcome good or bad.
  10. dirtyh900

Spring in my seat squeaking

I have a squeak from one of the springs in my seat. It has been doing this for a while and is really starting to annoy me , what is the best way of sorting this out? I have used the search button and cant seem to find anything on this any thoughts welcome.
  11. dirtyh900

advice on 225/35/18 lowered 35mm

when i bought my wheels last year i had some partialy used 215/35/18 tyres in my garage so decided to use them up on my new wheels. When fitted they were a little bit thin in width, the lip of my wheels over hung my tyres leaving them very open to kurbing and didnt look to good so decided to...
  12. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's Satin silver type r (now with Carbon)

Mods so far lowered 30mm on apex springs (fitting adjustable koni sports suspension tommorow on pi springs) 18" Momo Corse black/silver rims on 225/35/18 tints all round ( police took side tints the other day at a roadside checkpoint and fined me £30 for my number plate) i am now...
Back