• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. phils2k

possible visit of MASE (tuner)

just thought i would mention i am trying to get mase to stop off in the uk after he goes to Italy at the end of april if there is enough interest he will stop off he was only over a few weeks back and tuned a number of s2000, four DC5's and a couple of ep3 highest dc5 was 394 whp peak...
  2. phils2k

just some info if anyone knows MASE (tuner state side)

Just to let you guys know Mase (steve mason) will be over in the Uk around the 10th to the 17th of March He will be doing some tuning but also attending the South Mimms meet aswell anyone wants any info pm me phil
  3. phils2k

FN2 Swedish FN2 Type R

Saw this while i was in gothenburg on saturday Black type R with AP1 S2000 16" rims on
  4. phils2k

tyre guru's

Just a quick one i wondered if anyone has used these tyres before, i am after changing my re050 for new more grippy tyre and did thinking of the r888 but saw these and they had a good write up VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA cheers phil
  5. phils2k

AEM DRY FLOW

Anyone have any clues where i can get or have a spare AEM DRYFLOW 4"x5 filter i have tried sumo power and amber performance cheers phil
  6. phils2k

Turbo S2000

Laskey built block : Benson sleeved block 9.1 comp ratio Benson balanced and micropolished crank CP custom pistons and rings Pauter rods Acl bearings blueprint and assembly Built head: SuperTech Stainless Steel nitride coated valves, dual valve springs, titanium retainers, competition 3...
Back