• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bean10

How many EK9s??

My mates got a supercharged ek9 i on the other have a DC2. His ek9 is pretty mad though.:twisted:
  2. bean10

1/4 Mile Times

UK Integra type r DC2 14.3sec 18/4/09 Santa Pod whilst spanking a skyline just lol
  3. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 engine

Ive got a UK spec DC2 and my bottom end is getting a bit tappy and was wondering does anyone know if you can match a b18c head to a b20b block.
  4. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 what exhaust system to go for? dc2

I might be intrested in the system when you sell it am looking around at the moment for good exhaust. Is it a jap spec one?
  5. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 manifold

Cheers for the help mate
  6. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 manifold

Cheers for the help, one other question i want to get a aftermarket exhaust and decat pipe made for the jdm itr to go with the manifold are all the mounts the same:lol:
  7. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 manifold

Ive got a uk spec itr and was wondering can you fit a manifold for a jdm itr to my uk car cheers
  8. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 aem v2

What do you reckon the best exhaust systems are for the uk itr? Sorry for all the questions just got my itr and new top the honda scene.:D
  9. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 Whats the best airfilter fo a uk integra type r

should i up rate the panel filter?
  10. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 Whats the best airfilter fo a uk integra type r

Ive just got my itr and was wondering what people thought the best airfilters for them are?
  11. bean10

DC2 DB8 DC5 aem v2

was just wondering can you get a aem v2 for a uk ITR?:twisted: Watch the text speak. Admin.
Back