• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mrs HRT

my toyota starlet glanza

Yeah there are some people running more than that, well tt you can't belive all that comes from them but thats another story. I think 200-250 is the max most people with any sense run on standard internals that I've seen, to be honest most people mod with money rather than brains and find...
  2. Mrs HRT

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

Yeah I'm not a massive fan of the front end of this either :) Still wouldn't say no to one *** :D xx
  3. Mrs HRT

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

Followed by HRT :)
  4. Mrs HRT

For a Mod

Lol @ Alia :)
  5. Mrs HRT

For a Mod

Alright Alright Roll on the female jokes :-P So mean :(
  6. Mrs HRT

For a Mod

Oh indeed :) lol I was looking for that to, cause its a different place on the other forums i use lol :) xx
  7. Mrs HRT

For a Mod

Done :) x
  8. Mrs HRT

For a Mod

Wasn't sure where to post this but do we have a spammer about? Fulucy057 Sammie xx
  9. Mrs HRT

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

Aw hope you have fun, I should be coming to watch late morning and support HRT of course :) :) Take it easy :)
  10. Mrs HRT

My Starlet GT Turbo

Indeed most people take them out but I thought why ruin the car and what it is :) my new no plate is gonna suit it totally :) xx
  11. Mrs HRT

My Starlet GT Turbo

Thanks Hun :) Quad Lights are the mk3 onwards, square lights being the mk2 ;) Altho somepeople convert square light to quad lights, i can never understand why lol :)
  12. Mrs HRT

lucky escape

opps lol think they should be more careful next time lol
  13. Mrs HRT

My Starlet GT Turbo

lol yep could prob fry an egg in the end of it lol hehe
  14. Mrs HRT

My Starlet GT Turbo

:smt047 Its not the first time its been mistaken for one lol but they are def a whole different kettle of fish :) lol @ spree - I'm cheeky I make al do it lol :-P :smt047
  15. Mrs HRT

My Starlet GT Turbo

pain isnt the word i would use lol
  16. Mrs HRT

My Starlet GT Turbo

Why Thank you if only she was that shiny all the time lol xx
  17. Mrs HRT

My Starlet GT Turbo

Well you'll already the pictures of the Hondas of our house so time to show you my baby: Mines the one on the right :) Looking Shiny :) This is the bit that upsets everyone when I go to work in the morning lol A more recent Shiny:
  18. Mrs HRT

my ek9 and crx

Yep the ek9 now has the crx's old plate on so yes you will see it with an H Plate, the pictures were before we changed the plates over. And bowthorpe would be the right area as my family are in costessey and we live in easton. xx
Back