• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Milano Red paint fade problem!!!!!

Where did you get it done? There isn't really anyone from my area who I'd let do a full respray to be honest. I don't mind travelling or paying over a grand as long as its a good job. Cheers
  2. S

Milano Red paint fade problem!!!!!

how much did it cost for a full respray and isit a good job? looks like i need mine resprayed but affraid they will do a poor paint job n the car is ruined then
  3. S

nice motor mate fair play! i have a milano red 2004 plate but the paint work on the main body is...

nice motor mate fair play! i have a milano red 2004 plate but the paint work on the main body is starting to fade. It looks slightly pink compared to the plastics. just wondering what products you use as iv tried so many but can never get that shine like you have on yours lol. plus if the fade...
  4. S

Best exhaust for ep3

how loud are you talkin? i dont want it to sound lk a shitty corsa o something with a longlife lol.
  5. S

Best exhaust for ep3

how loud is the n1 when your drivin on the motorway tho? does it have tha constant roar noise?
  6. S

Best exhaust system for performance

hi, im looking to buy an exhaust system for my civic type R (04 plate). Im looking for better performance but don't want it to be to loud! any suggestions?
Back