• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. VtecGod1909

Steering issues

Hey guys, I've had a quick search on here and google and can't seem to find any help to a question which is this...On my way home tonight I noticed the the steering on my 03 ep3 suddenly seemed light and unresponsive. I'm having to turn the steering wheel more to get turn the car round the...
  2. VtecGod1909

EP3 head lights

Hi guys I've had a search on here and can't seem to find the answer so wondered if anyone can help. I'm wanting to upgrade the bulbs on my 2003 ep3 (pre face lift) for better ones. I've seen people put xenon type bulbs in so I bought some, unfortunately when they arrived they were for the face...
  3. VtecGod1909

In serious need of help!!

Hi guys, I'm really hoping that someone can help me out with this...this morning I used opened my car (ep3 2003) to get something and locked it as normal, I've come back tonight to put it back and I can't open the car with the fob. I can't open the boot with the key (because of the dead lock?)...
  4. VtecGod1909

Fitting new B-pipe help

Hi Im going to be attempting to fit a new B-pipe some point over the next week or two. My question is basicaly what part will i need? Im going to be replaceing all bolts, springs and gaskets. Ive been looking on...
  5. VtecGod1909

Exhaust gaskets

Im going to be replacing my b-pipe over the week end but before I do I've been trying to find and exploded diagram of the exhaust system of an ep3 to see what gaskets I'll need. I know I'll need the one between b-pipe and b/b but not sure about the cat end and as to what sort of gasket it is...
  6. VtecGod1909

Rear breaks/hand break issues??

Today ive tried to find out why the hand break was put down as only just working in my m.o.t last week. With the wheel on and car jacked up and hand break fully on I could turn the wheel, and also with the hand break off and the foot break firmly pressed down. On closer inspection when i took...
  7. VtecGod1909

M.O.T Failure

So i've just been and had my M.O.T done and its failed on nearside and offside front suspension arm bushes. Does anyone know of any where i can get these relativly cheaply as i plan to do the work myself. Im not paying garage prices! :evil:
  8. VtecGod1909

After Market Wheels

hey guys dose anybody know what other car manufacturers have the same stud pattern as an ctr ep3 and there for their wheels would fit directly? ( if any that is ) or know where I could possibly where to find out? Many thanks
  9. VtecGod1909

New Exhaust

Hey guys just a quick question, I've just taken delivery of my spoon N1 and I'm going to fit it this afternoon but am just wondering if there are any issues big or small I should watch out for during fittment? Thanks in advance.
  10. VtecGod1909

Buddy Club Spec III

Im thinking about getting a Buddy Club Spec III as my first mod to my ep3 ctr, just been on their web site and was looking at info on the exhausts they do and noticed that the one im after dosen't have an option for the ctr but it dose for an ep3...
  11. VtecGod1909

New Brakes

So my brakes are almost shot through now and im getting some more. i have seen on an auction site some drilled and grooved disks with mintex pads all round for £169.99. Do you think these will be any good or a total fail?
  12. VtecGod1909

fast road set up

I have alwyas been impressed with the ctr's handeling as a bog standard car but now im thinking that i want to make it handle abit better. Ive seen on here befor people talk about 'fast road set ups' i think thats right? im wondering if these are any good, what it involves and what sort of...
  13. VtecGod1909

Skunk2 megapower r

Has any body every seen or heard of anyone with one of these fitted? I saw a vid on youtube of one on a civic ep3 Si and wonderd if they would fit a type r?
  14. VtecGod1909

Strange Sound

Hey guys i hope someone on here can help me out on this. I've got an 03ep3 ctr that's done roughly 65k give or take a few miles. Recently i've noticed that around 50mph+ there's a strange sound that sounds like a rolling road does on the wind down. :confused: I don't think it's the gear box...
  15. VtecGod1909

how much?

Took my car in for its M.O.T yesterday and it faild...bad times :( it was the rear pads and disks and part of the front end meaning itl have to be realined...yet again! Thing is i know i can get pads and disks all round off ebay for £150 ish, they want £200 just for the rear :eek: robbing barstards.
  16. VtecGod1909

B-pipes spoon vs supersprint

I was looking on unit8 the other day at b-pipes and noticed that the supersprint one is a hell of alot less expensive than the spoon one. I am just wondering what the major differences ( if any ) are between them? Could it possibly be because the spoon is silenced...i think...and the supersprint...
  17. VtecGod1909

Tyre wear

Iv just had all 4 tyers changed on friday and i was told and i saw that the rear near side tyer had very uneven wear to the inside of it. I had my tracking set up by the same place a month ago, i am now wondering how and why the tyer was in such a state...dose anyone have any ideas? Thanks in...
  18. VtecGod1909

New tyers

I went to my local tyers and exhaust place on friday afternoon to get my tyer and alloy cheack as relating to another post i put up, any way...tyer need replaceing which i knew it would do but then i got the news the other three needed doing as well. So with the M.O.T next month thought id...
  19. VtecGod1909

Alloy/Tyre problem

After going for a drivr this morning your typical white van man decided to be a sh*t driver and break hard to a full stop for no reason. Any way i had to break and swerve causeing me to hit and mount the kirb with my near side front wheel. :mad: Ive jst jacked the front end up and cheacked...
  20. VtecGod1909

Invidia

Dose any one know of anyone in the uk that has fitted there ctr with an invidia n1 system? And do you know if you can get them over here new or do they have to be imported like the gruppe m dose if you want a new one. :confused:
  21. VtecGod1909

New pads

Ok so its time to replace my break pads as they are wearing a little thin and this is the first time ive had to replace them since i bought the car 9months ago when the garage replaced them. My question is this...iv heard good things about black diamond pads but can you use them with...
  22. VtecGod1909

which exhaust

im thinking of saveing for a full system for my 03 ctr, problem is theres 2 that im intrested in. The first been the BUDDY CLUB SPEC III and the second been the INVIDIA N1. I love the sound of both and have been reading specs and stats of both, but cant make my mind up :confused: any of you...
  23. VtecGod1909

My 03 TypeR

Hey guys, am new to this site and thought i'd share some pics of my pride and joy! Unfortunately she's completely standard as i can't afford to mod it yet :( I'm wanting a gruppe m, buddy club spec III exhaust and uprated brakes...a guy can wish can't he? Feel free to tell me what you think...
Back